• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st May - Hong Lim Park Protest

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore For Singaporeans! Singaporeans First!

Fighting for Singaporeans first in SG is not xenophobic. It's the right thing to do. We should applaud Singaporeans who fight for Singaporeans. If PRCs or rest of the world are equal to Singaporeans in SG, then why do we hold the red passport? Why call for Singaporeans to defend SG. Why have SG embassy staff to care for Singaporeans in USA, BeiJing, Moscow, etc? Why have a Singaporeans only queue at Changi Airport? SG govt and SG staff must care for Singaporeans first, the rest come after them.

So we should fight for Singaporeans first in SG and for SG agencies to treat Singaporeans first. We dont need to feel apologetic abt fighting for Singaporeans in SG.

It is the right thing to do and we should be proud for advocating a Singaporeans first policy in Singapore.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the pap has not listened nor act for Singapore and Singaporeans. LHL and the pap have continued to place foreigners' interest ahead of Singaporeans' interests. I appreciate Gilbert and his friends for championing Singaporeans' interest in SG. That's the right thing to do.

Let's come together to support the "Singaporeans first in SG" voice and be at HLP on 1st May.

Will you be there for SG and Singaporeans?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Singapore For Singaporeans! Singaporeans First!

move out of sinkieland and avoid sinkies lah... why fight for a bunch of losers????

you do real protest in a real way.. march out and camp in front of Istana and parliament house.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

move out of sinkieland and avoid sinkies lah... why fight for a bunch of losers????

you do real protest in a real way.. march out and camp in front of Istana and parliament house.

Camp in front for fuck ah! I say chiong inside! HOOT AH! :mad:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the pap has not listened nor act for Singapore and Singaporeans. LHL and the pap have continued to place foreigners' interest ahead of Singaporeans' interests. I appreciate Gilbert and his friends for championing Singaporeans' interest in SG. That's the right thing to do.

Let's come together to support the "Singaporeans first in SG" voice and be at HLP on 1st May.

Will you be there for SG and Singaporeans?

I won't be going and I tell u why. It's because if u become too radical u r going to turn people like me off... Eg asking people to boycott food joints with high % of FTs...etc

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

all empty talk
when come to the final solution
pap is still the best
lan lan vote for pap the great

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i believe in singaporeans
i have many true blue singaporeans
they don't shout
they don't make empty promises
they don't spout nonsense and threats
they are calm, cool and collected
these are the true blue singaporeans
pragmatic people who love singapore
the stayers and not the quitters
they will rise to the occasion
majulah singapura!!!!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those that call a Singporeans First policy xenophobic, should by the same logic call those Singaporeans that are against this policy, Traitors. So you have Traitors versus Xenophobes.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the pap has not listened nor act for Singapore and Singaporeans. LHL and the pap have continued to place foreigners' interest ahead of Singaporeans' interests.

The PAP has never listened nor act for Singapore and Singaporeans.

THOSE FUCKTURDS IN WHITE ACT ONLY FOR SMEAR OF SHIT LKY AND FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING INTERESTS
HOW CAN YOU EXPECT THEM TO THINK AND ACT FOR SINGAPORE?

I will be there on 1st May Hong Lim rain or shine.
Dont be worried at any distractors here. LKY paid them to give you shit.
Thousands more will be there on 1st May.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP has never listened nor act for Singapore and Singaporeans.

THOSE FUCKTURDS IN WHITE ACT ONLY FOR SMEAR OF SHIT LKY AND FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING INTERESTS
HOW CAN YOU EXPECT THEM TO THINK AND ACT FOR SINGAPORE?

I will be there on 1st May Hong Lim rain or shine.
Dont be worried at any distractors here. LKY paid them to give you shit.
Thousands more will be there on 1st May.

protest and MARCH on the street lah... station at a place is not a protest.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those that call a Singporeans First policy xenophobic, should by the same logic call those Singaporeans that are against this policy, Traitors. So you have Traitors versus Xenophobes.

Those bastards are paid $$$$$$ from money taken from us.
To do fuck off other than to conjure words to insult us and to repay us.

To them is themselves first.
Singaporeans last.

REMEMBER THAT IN 2016
EVERY ONE MOTHERFUCKER IN WHITE MUST BE VOTED OUT

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all empty talk
pap is still the best

Kopi O Uncle, I would usually tolerate your Pro PAP blabberings but this time I can't tahan liao..

Fuck Your Nonsense lah!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Limpeh will never ever vote for the PAP.. If Limpeh really vote for the PAP one day, then my next life I will be your Ah Gong... Understand..????? :oIo: :mad::oIo:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I won't be going and I tell u why. It's because if u become too radical u r going to turn people like me off... Eg asking people to boycott food joints with high % of FTs...etc

Asking people to boycott food joints is a natural human reaction to seeing foreigners getting all the jobs whilst Sinkees are not getting hired. But I do agree it is misplaced. This food joint thing is just a minor storm in a teacup. The bigger picture is the government policies and years of PAP hubris (shoving things down our throats, losing touch with the ground, etc) that created the conditions and allowed foreigners to ride roughshod over Sinkees. Its impt to keep the big picture in mind and direct anger at the govt instead.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I choose to stay and fight

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all empty talk
pap is still the best

with the truth exposed, let's see how the pap fares in the next GE.

unlike you, i sense that the pap will get a big slap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i believe in singaporeans
i have many true blue singaporeans
they don't shout
they don't make empty promises
they don't spout nonsense and threats
they are calm, cool and collected
these are the true blue singaporeans
pragmatic people who love singapore
the stayers and not the quitters
they will rise to the occasion
majulah singapura!!!!

yes..true blue singaporeans know that the pap is dying

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can call them traitors, but dont fall into their trap and call those who fight for Singaporeans xenophobic. in fact we are redeemers