• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

safra is run by tortoises and snails

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
read this to understand why. they are very inefficient. time for them to upgrade their IT system.

21 Mar 2013

Dear NSman

Thank you for registering online for your NS45 SAFRA Benefits.

We are in the midst of processing your benefits but due to overwhelming responses, we need a longer processing time.

Your vouchers and/or SAFRA membership card (where applicable) will be sent to you by April 2013.

We seek your kind understanding and patience as we strive to expedite the process.

Should you require further assistance, please contact us at 1800 377 5773 anytime between 9am to 9pm.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
Yap Mong Nah (Ms)
Director (Membership Services)
SAFRA
www.safra.sg
www.facebook.com/SAFRAsg

how to fight war or terrorists with this type of performance?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read this to understand why. they are very inefficient. time for them to upgrade their IT system.

how to fight war or terrorists with this type of performance?

FREE don't complain...fight terrorists, you must play golf with WKS & ask, how to limp all the way from Mt Pleasant Rd to Toa Payoh Rise to Senoko Drive, swim across the straits to Johor?? then you get the answer!

Other than that, free, just wait & wait & wait..you owe them MONEY, be sure all your bank account they will take ASAP! & don't know if they will check if you owe TC fees, Taxes etc..before they send you the vouchers, you may not get any..

You were get a Regret letter & thank you " this small token of appreciation with your family and we look forward to your continued support of NS", unfortunately, we are unable to extend this appreciation to you at the current moment for we have offset the fees you owe to______. We appreciate your understanding & your continued support of NS.

The 'tortoises & snails" do not remember..just take the money & run... ha ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical Sinkie sellouts. Probably the same unenlightened cattle who rushed for the cheap Ikea meatballs.

I did not register and tore up the letter sent by SAFRA.

'NS45 From fathers to sons'... my ass! :oIo:

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you bro leetahbah for your thread. I, too did not receive my vouchers. Anyway, just did register and so waiting for them to send them to me. Thanks again bro.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you bro leetahbah for your thread. I, too did not receive my vouchers. Anyway, just did register and so waiting for them to send them to me. Thanks again bro.

I have received a SMS from THEM, that the PACKAGE will be sent by April 2013? what package? or call 18003775773 for assistance.:biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
how difficult can it be ?hire part timer to prepare mailers, all computerised process..overwhelmed ? building new clubhouse right on time, come to dishing out 'freebies' ..it just hurt..doesn't it, safra...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

so u now know how slow they can get when they how lian about giving angpows. by the way, hope u notice the fine print and unchecked the box that automatic zap away $40 for safra membership.

if u didn't, then maybe u may only receive $40 instead of the original $80 :( this way of ketokking, safra is damn good and efficient.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the $80 worth of vouchers and 1 year free safra membership.

no. if u didn't uncheck the box about the auto safra membership, it shall be auto deducted from your $80 voucher which means u end up getting only $40.

that's their dirty trick that makes them really quite reluctant to give away any freebies wholeheartedly.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i almost miss unchecking it that if not for the timely reminder from my li'l brother leetahsar who already got his. and dunno how he got $100 instead of $80 vouchers.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i m not wrong, most of us jokers here got only $80 vouchers, right? how the hell some like leetahsar got $100?? and he already spent it some more while we are still waiting for the $$$ to cum earliest like they said would be april. what if we do not get in april, how? can we charge them interest? that's how the way they always use such sickening tactic on us - late payment interests.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What fucking gift horse when all that came from our $$$$$

What fucking mouth? You talk cock through your cheebye.
No fucking mixing of metaphors in this case

Then go and sue them, why come here and whine like a little girl?