• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Severed Head Found In Temple. Guess What Race?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ritual Killing in Mat Land.. Head Found In Temple. Guess What Race?

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...ang-temple-worship-rituals-suspected&Itemid=4

KLUANG– Police found a severed man’s head believed to be used in worship rituals in a temple in an oil palm plantation in Seri Lalang here today.

Kluang police chief ACP Abdul Majid Mohd Ali said the head was found by the temple’s guard who alerted the police at 7.30am.

“Initial investigation revealed that the man, believed to be in his 60s, was killed elsewhere before his head was decapitated from the body and taken to the 70-year-old temple for worship.

“Efforts are being done to locate the body,” he told reporters at Kluang police headquarters here today.

Abdul Majid said the man was a homeless drunk and had been sleeping around temples after his wife and children moved to Johor Baharu.

Based on the blood stains, he said police believed the man had been murdered over eight hours before his head was found.

Abdul Majid said police also believed that more than three suspects, aged between 30 and 50, were involved in the case and that efforts were being done to track them down.

“Worship is definitely the motive of the case, and it has nothing to do with racial issues or gangsterism. We don’t want the public to speculate about this case,” he said, adding that the head had been taken to Enche’ Besar Hajjah Khalsom Hospital here for post mortem.

Public with information about the incident are requested to contact investigation officer ASP Ahmad Zamry Marinsah at 019-7266998 to facilitate investigation.

– Bernama

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I can never understand how a man can come up with the guts to saw off the head of another human.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can never understand how a man can come up with the guts to saw off the head of another human.

Only sick people would do that..

My guess is those chaps involved in this case murdered the drunkard and chopped off his head to offer to the Keling Deities.. Maybe for 4D numbers or to obtain some mystical powers..

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sawing a head off is disgusting and cruel. Best is to do it with a sharp blade and slice it off in one clean stroke.

tumblr_mcd9opi8Mc1rihg6oo1_500.gif

That was why the guillotine was invented.

image001.gif

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
still got people living in the old testament where people sacrifice other people lives.

i think it is about time we move on.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bingo !!!!

This is for Jah ...

2mqjl91.jpg

eh Raiders ... if cannot post , please start a poll ok ? :oIo:

Wah lau eh!!!

This one comfirm they pray and give the head as offering to their Keling God Kali..

Why give Kali a human head? Why can't just give Kali a bottle of Toddy?

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah lau eh!!!

This one comfirm they pray and give the head as offering to their Keling God Kali..

Why give Kali a human head? Why can't just give Kali a bottle of Toddy?

Wouldnt samsoo be a better offering? Cheaper and lagi more kick