• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually what happened to the abandoned commercial and residential block considering Plenitude is quite a 'reputable' developer I thought the apts and office units were selling well?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually what happened to the abandoned commercial and residential block considering Plenitude is quite a 'reputable' developer I thought the apts and office units were selling well?

Plenitude was applying for change of the design and use of the building as it sees more demand in some sectors (exactly what I shall try to dig for more info). There was a long delay from the authorities in approval but it now already got it and reconfiguration work will start in a few months' time. It is a very strong but not very greedy developer. Generally the staff inside are honest and pleasant to deal with.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also bought TypeB phase4. From your photo, your house should be phase 3 right?

I bought Type C in Jan 2013 but I'm not sure which phase (likely to be in middle phase). I wanted to buy Type B but new ones were not released then. Good to find a neighbour here at last! How much did you pay for your Type B?

lorentz

I bought in March 2013. Price at 610k. TypeC is more worth compare to TypeB as TypeC land size is 22x80.
To share with you some info that I get from sales office:
1) Phase1 and Phase2 can get house key around Jan 2014.
2) Plenitude is going to launch their condo at 11C and 9C(still in planning) area.
3) There will be a main road between (9E and 9C), (8D and 8C).

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought in March 2013. Price at 610k. TypeC is more worth compare to TypeB as TypeC land size is 22x80.
To share with you some info that I get from sales office:
1) Phase1 and Phase2 can get house key around Jan 2014.
2) Plenitude is going to launch their condo at 11C and 9C(still in planning) area.
3) There will be a main road between (9E and 9C), (8D and 8C).

I think we got a good buy. Nearby Setia Eco Cascadia terraces 20x80 are now selling $9xxk RM http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-jupiter.php# and Molek Haven terraces 24x80 is selling for $8xxk RM http://www.berinda.com/v3/Pages/taman_molek_molek_haven.html. Only Bandar Dato Onn is selling cheaper for its 24x70 terraces http://www.jland.com.my/V5/propertydetail.asp?id=123

I met a sales guy at Tesco yesterday selling Country Garden. He stayed at Permas and he thought my Type C was 20x70 given the price I paid for. Even the locals staying near there are adjusting their mindset of the rising prices.

It is good to have the small roads although I prefer more spaces for greenery and landscaping, which is a weak point in Plenitude's developments. I knew phase 11C would be a condo but phase 9C could have been better if it is a mall (e.g. Giant). In any case, I welcome the condos as they tend to jack up the value of our landed properties.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we got a good buy. Nearby Setia Eco Cascadia terraces 20x80 are now selling $9xxk RM http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-jupiter.php# and Molek Haven terraces 24x80 is selling for $8xxk RM http://www.berinda.com/v3/Pages/taman_molek_molek_haven.html. Only Bandar Dato Onn is selling cheaper for its 24x70 terraces http://www.jland.com.my/V5/propertydetail.asp?id=123

I met a sales guy at Tesco yesterday selling Country Garden. He stayed at Permas and he thought my Type C was 20x70 given the price I paid for. Even the locals staying near there are adjusting their mindset of the rising prices.

It is good to have the small roads although I prefer more spaces for greenery and landscaping, which is a weak point in Plenitude's developments. I knew phase 11C would be a condo but phase 9C could have been better if it is a mall (e.g. Giant). In any case, I welcome the condos as they tend to jack up the value of our landed properties.

a friend of mine bought austin residences (behind "the library" pub) cluster house for 650k nia in may 2013. walking distance to all the row of makan shops. the terrace 20x70 were selling for 530k in june when i visited the show house.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, damn good. i quite shocked. my friend singaporean, but bumi lot (from previous phase release) also he kebas. steady bo?

The cluster price is amazing. There r still pockets of gems near zone A. Let's wait for more interesting announcements like r RTS n Commuter to be announced.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenitude sales staff actually asked me to ignore such news (when I shared Commuter news w them) until e infrastructure is built AND in use. I was quite amused but now I find it v true. Glad e developer was quite honest n din use marketing gimmicks like future train station.

Unlike RTS & HSR, the intra-rail project was always going to be extremely challenging. RTS project will definitely go ahead 1, since the JB & SG stations are already known. Only issue of above or under ground.

HSR is a bit vague at the moment, because the key question is where is the rail going to terminate. Most probably at 2nd link area, as it's easier to align the railways from KL down to JB-SG. For SG side, if you situate the RTS at 2nd link, the planners can then align it along AYE to CBD area, but again, its a v complicated project.

Lastly, the intra-rail project may involve v complicated land acquisition issues, and was always going to be tricky....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The structures are mostly up. They should be fixing other stuffs like the wirings and windows soon.

I also travelled by the Pasir Gudang Highway to Bukit Indah. It is being upgraded from 2 to 3 lanes and should complete by end of next year.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went last saturday, it seem almost complete for those facing the road. You will be getting key soon in March / April 2014?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went last saturday, it seem almost complete for those facing the road. You will be getting key soon in March / April 2014?

Yes, I saw those Type A (road-facing) structures mostly done. VP is around mid 2014 for the entire phase 9D/E.