• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh..the buyer definitely cannot enjoys e house warranty la, bcoz pioneer enjoyed the early bird discounts..
U think developer gong tai..:p

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I have just book my unit at BDO yesterday for phase 12. I have luck to grab one last unit when the previous buyer loan rejected. My wife love the unit, 22x70 for RM570K. Did went and look at Seri Austin Emery too. The environment is ok but dont really like the design. Owner wanted minimum RM590K. Must also pay additional around RM35K for lawyer fee. So finally decided to get direct from developer at BDO. Hope is a good buy.....and thanks to all guys here that have gave me valuable opinion on my quest to buy a landed property.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just book my unit at BDO yesterday for phase 12. I have luck to grab one last unit when the previous buyer loan rejected. My wife love the unit, 22x70 for RM570K. Did went and look at Seri Austin Emery too. The environment is ok but dont really like the design. Owner wanted minimum RM590K. Must also pay additional around RM35K for lawyer fee. So finally decided to get direct from developer at BDO. Hope is a good buy.....and thanks to all guys here that have gave me valuable opinion on my quest to buy a landed property.

Congrats on your purchase. $570k is a good price n buying direct from developer is usually lesser hassle.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good choice! When Nasa City developed parallel with BDO, that area is gonna be good.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

congrats and its a good price for a DST!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
food there not much variety :p must go setia indah for decent chinese food. not great, but decent.

i like to go setia indah's market/supermarket, cheaper than giant, but not too close to my area...:biggrin:

taman daya also have many kopishops and porky stalls opened recently. Quite happening.

Last edited:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like to go setia indah's market/supermarket, cheaper than giant, but not too close to my area...:biggrin:

taman daya also have many kopishops and porky stalls opened recently. Quite happening.

Don't mind sharing what are the cheaper items you can find at the market? Can save my time to do comparision :biggrin: Thanks much :smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't mind sharing what are the cheaper items you can find at the market? Can save my time to do comparision :biggrin: Thanks much :smile:
Spicy porky cube canned food. :p
Some of their normal items are cheaper than e giant promotion.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Veg,fish v fresh one, their local/street market is interesting, i tabao kampung eggs home..lol.

Organic veg for me, sometimes get fishes from Pontian. Been to their street markets at Johor Jaya and Bukit Indah, agree that they are interesting. Brought duck eggs back home...keke

desafolk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one know when will the developer issue the key for phase 9 E ?
Next, how to go about getting ulitilies connected ? Does renovation works need any permit ?
Need some guides from the peoples here that have experience in these. Thanks .

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one know when will the developer issue the key for phase 9 E ?
Next, how to go about getting ulitilies connected ? Does renovation works need any permit ?
Need some guides from the peoples here that have experience in these. Thanks .

Key handover for phase 9E is expected to start in Dec 2014 in batches.

Water should be connected on the day we have the key, as the developer had already applied for us in November. Electricity application should be on the key collection day too, but it will take a few weeks for connection.

I understand that extensive renovation involving facade or extensions should require approval by authorities, but you can get your contractor to apply for you.