• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
all asking prices have escalated by agents by almost 50-100k. earlier this year seri austin emery many ads were listing at 550-580k. this is good news for landed DST house owners in the area. so far your prediction is on track!

Haha, just ground observations and gut-feel, it may not be accurate. I think after GST implementation in Apr 2015, I think it is reasonable to expect prices to move up by at least 50k RM from now, but the market needs the current subsale batch listed above to be >50% sold.

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your advise malpaso. I will check it out Seri Austin and BDO again. No doubt Austin Residence DST house design is nice. Is 20x70 but my wife too kiasu to buy due to the warranty clause. I feel the same way as you on LA garden. The environment not so nice. My agent did ask me to look around other places but i insist wanted to scan through only tebrau area.

Glad that you didnt consider Austin Residence. Not sure why some people here said is a good buy. I find it is totally not worth investing in such property where it is build by a peanut developer. I smell something fishy on the warranty clause as they themselves may have encounter multiples complains on their houses earlier. This clause is just to protect them.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no perfect house and there is no house that everybody likes. Just buy the house that you like and can afford :smile:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no perfect house and there is no house that everybody likes. Just buy the house that you like and can afford :smile:

Many people cannot afford the house they like. When you have limited budget, most of the time you may buy house that you dislike least.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad that you didnt consider Austin Residence. Not sure why some people here said is a good buy. I find it is totally not worth investing in such property where it is build by a peanut developer. I smell something fishy on the warranty clause as they themselves may have encounter multiples complains on their houses earlier. This clause is just to protect them.
just a point to clarfiy why i think it is a good buy:

what you wrote is exactly my thinking "small developer - don't know if can deliver or not" so I didn't buy the house. instead I spent 100k more on SEC, house is roughly same size. Guess what, one year later the houses by erawish already being delivered and completed.
my friend got the cluster house at very good price. now the market sellingprice his ppaper profit is 200k. But of course my friend being singaporean loves the idea of a landed house and he won't sell it, now planning his expensive renovation.
so good buy or not? house is cheaper than location further away from commercial area and sunway college. developer once built the house, the owner takes over. you just need the developer to build the house for you. you don't need them forever.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walk away if the unit doesnt suit u. choose wisely.
Btw, the house will find its owner in e end..

勉强是不会辛福的...:p

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess if you buy for own stay.... any house with GnG at BDO, Seri Austin or Desa Tebrau under RM600K should be good. Keep it for at least 5 years before thinking of selling it. SEC and Ecoworld houses should be avoided now as it is overpriced.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm.... quite a misleading statement. The price of Taman Universiti and Ehsan Jaya houses are stagnant even though is near AEON mall. Not a popular place at all.

Haha, relax man, you got see my smiley or not? Own self say, own self happy :p

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, relax man, you got see my smiley or not? Own self say, own self happy :p

notice that cslong and relaxman have the same writing pattern ?

:p

there is a reason why taman U price not move much. same reason why pulai perdana house is still good value. haha

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is a reason why taman U price not move much. same reason why pulai perdana house is still good value. haha

Sorry, I'm a noob so far north. These areas don't have porky like in Tebrau or massage parlous like in Bukit Indah/Nusa Bestari so their prices are relatively stagnant :confused:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi malpaso,
you seems miss our bro cslong a lot. cannot compare me with him la. anyway, i take it as a compliment.:wink:

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a point to clarfiy why i think it is a good buy:

what you wrote is exactly my thinking "small developer - don't know if can deliver or not" so I didn't buy the house. instead I spent 100k more on SEC, house is roughly same size. Guess what, one year later the houses by erawish already being delivered and completed.
my friend got the cluster house at very good price. now the market sellingprice his ppaper profit is 200k. But of course my friend being singaporean loves the idea of a landed house and he won't sell it, now planning his expensive renovation.
so good buy or not? house is cheaper than location further away from commercial area and sunway college. developer once built the house, the owner takes over. you just need the developer to build the house for you. you don't need them forever.

Not sure why you still insisting Austin Residence is good. Apart from the warranty issue (if is true), the HTC, huge transmitter and factory surrounding of this taman is still consider good? Developer's reputation is also important assuming you buy for own stay. If the house is build with inferior materials and workmanship, the defect will be shown in just a few years. cheers:smile: