• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, my thinking exactly. why buy such a big house (even though the psf is of course more worth it). but do remember that if one buys a semidee (for eg) one gets richer neighbours. and the precinct will be lower density. living there will be slightly more prestigious.

in response to questions on how to determine the exact buildup, the answer is to go to the show house and bring a measuring tape. do it on paper yourself. it's not difficult. :smile:

But if want to buy 1,000 sq ft single storey house with garden, it is possible in SG. Just buy patio condo unit on ground floor, as it is quite comparable? Haha....That said, my preference is for 2 or 3 storey house, ideally with a manageable size garden, say 1,600 sq ft (20 x 80).

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if want to buy 1,000 sq ft single storey house with garden, it is possible in SG. Just buy patio condo unit on ground floor, as it is quite comparable? Haha....That said, my preference is for 2 or 3 storey house, ideally with a manageable size garden, say 1,600 sq ft (20 x 80).

Yup, got that in SG. I just don't like to climb stair-case haha. My preference is really 1-storey house.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Austin Heights Water Theme Park

10560464_669300486493895_4999729006372234137_o.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/water.theme.park

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
All e roads have been fully laid as of today. For phase 9D, very few owners have shifted in. A few units were undergoing renovation.

Nearby new condo commercial block was about 70-80% done n shd complete by end of e year. The commercial block near Aeon was done up already. Aeon expansion block was about 2-3 storey.

The Pandan bridge e pansion towards city shd be done by early next year. Pasir Gudang highway expansion towards Skudai shd be done by end of next year, except for a bridge section.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re-launch of 3 storey semi-d in Desa Tebrau Precinct 12 today. Starting from RM 1.7m onwards. 备茶点招待.......

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. That's not cheap. Semi D only.
Can't imagine the price after the GST implementation.
Everything will be higher
sometimes I wonder whether the developer have factored in the potential increase in cost of raw materials into the current pricing seems like that might be the case considering the pricing that they are asking for
Desa Tebrau seems to be targeted at local buyers and it's already quite pricey

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. That's not cheap. Semi D only.
Can't imagine the price after the GST implementation.
Everything will be higher
sometimes I wonder whether the developer have factored in the potential increase in cost of raw materials into the current pricing seems like that might be the case considering the pricing that they are asking for
Desa Tebrau seems to be targeted at local buyers and it's already quite pricey

Young local families will try to buy government PRIMA house (affordable) but not sure when will complete.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re-launch of 3 storey semi-d in Desa Tebrau Precinct 12 today. Starting from RM 1.7m onwards. 备茶点招待.......

I rem it was ard $1.5m RM end of last year.

If u look at future launches by this n other developers, they are planning for higher end landed n mid-tier condos.

With GST n more expensive utilites coming, everything will be more costly next year.

Huat ah :biggrin:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is this place exactly..... seems nice. Is it near ulu tiram?

Behind Eco Summer n Spring I suppose. I cant seem to locate it exactly though. It shd be quite popular at $6xxk RM since Eco Summer inter-terraces have moved up to $700k RM.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be e batch that launched few mths ago at ~1.7m.

Cant say cheap or no cheap,last time jio peng yu to buy below 7xxk and told me very ex.:p let time do e talking.

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Behind Eco Summer n Spring I suppose. I cant seem to locate it exactly though. It shd be quite popular at $6xxk RM since Eco Summer inter-terraces have moved up to $700k RM.

The 22x75 layout seems good. Only the location a bit far in. Now, anything below RM700K seems good in tebrau location.