• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mandolin Residences - First condominium by Plenitude at Desa Tebrau.

2qberk4.jpg

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/new-...esidences-taman-desa-tebrau-johor-bahru-42341

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice to see developer put up plan to build "nice" condo around Desa area, but they have to beef up their project management, the phase 9 right hand side that had completed building in apr 14 and till now almost 6 months, and yet the main power supply cabling work has not completed. Quality of the build and materials also need to improve. The exterior paint has already showing sign of fading.

Next is the control of extensive reno and alternation works- there are many of them building up extension which blocking the view of neightbouring unit . I dont see such massive extension work in other taman.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 9e will VP soon. Developer is applying for water connections for phase 9e.

Customisation also happens in other developments.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traffic was good just now coming into Desa Tebrau via Causeway. Took me only 40min from office.

Bumi units for Phase 9D/E have been released a few weeks back. Prices are up by about 20-30% from early 2013 level - Type A, B and C are around $7xxk RM but without SnP subsidies by developer. Type D about $9xxk RM and Type E about $1mil RM. Take up rate by locals is quite decent for Type B and C units with about 2-3 units left per type. Type A seems to have about 5-6 units left.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traffic was good just now coming into Desa Tebrau via Causeway. Took me only 40min from office.

Bumi units for Phase 9D/E have been released a few weeks back. Prices are up by about 20-30% from early 2013 level - Type A, B and C are around $7xxk RM but without SnP subsidies by developer. Type D about $9xxk RM and Type E about $1mil RM. Take up rate by locals is quite decent for Type B and C units with about 2-3 units left per type. Type A seems to have about 5-6 units left.

Do you have the dimensions for type D & E? Double storey?

Oh just saw that Type D & E are 3 storey terraces. Seems quite gd at 24 x 80 and 26 x 80.....

Last edited:

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed frantic reno going on the new shoplots at Austin Heights, adjacent to the water theme park. Quite a good selection of eateries besides the usual Mamak corner shops.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed frantic reno going on the new shoplots at Austin Heights, adjacent to the water theme park. Quite a good selection of eateries besides the usual Mamak corner shops.

yes, the shoplots near the water park seem to be coming along nicely. saw one or two shops already opened there a few weeks ago when i passed by.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The condo launch was held back as sentiment was not good. Semi-Ds are indeed $1.6mil RM in phase 12.

Applied for water connection. VP in Dec. Finally know my unit number. No need to pay MOT :-)

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
The condo launch was held back as sentiment was not good. Semi-Ds are indeed $1.6mil RM in phase 12.

Applied for water connection. VP in Dec. Finally know my unit number. No need to pay MOT :-)

I have another unit elsewhere that is supposed to VP in Dec also.....Congrats! Desa Tebrau is a nice place. Once Ikea gears up, the whole vibe will go another level up!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for e encouragement...

No news of IKEA (Not that critical). Austin Water Theme Park is more interesting. The Pandan bridge was busy undergoing upgrading. The Pasir Gudang Highway upgrade contractor had messed up e project. Road subsidence wasbad at some stretches.

Generally we can start seeing the skyline changing with more tall condos in far distance. Roads are still in bad shape in Johor.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for e encouragement...

No news of IKEA (Not that critical). Austin Water Theme Park is more interesting. The Pandan bridge was busy undergoing upgrading. The Pasir Gudang Highway upgrade contractor had messed up e project. Road subsidence wasbad at some stretches.

Generally we can start seeing the skyline changing with more tall condos in far distance. Roads are still in bad shape in Johor.

Congrats...enjoy your new house. A good buy!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is the cheapest Desa Tebrau DSTH now? Any new launch?

Left a few bumi release units in phase 9D/E. Price from abt $700k RM after discount but no usual SPA subsidies for Type A-C. No more new launch DSTH here. This is likely e last phase.

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Left a few bumi release units in phase 9D/E. Price from abt $700k RM after discount but no usual SPA subsidies for Type A-C. No more new launch DSTH here. This is likely e last phase.

I only have RM600K budget. Not sure to find a landed property or a 2 bedder condo / apartment. Desa Tebrau seems out of my reach. Any suggestion?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
for house, can Get subsale.
for new launch, can try BDO which is not too far away.

The subsales for Type A shd be available just below $700k RM. After adding SPA costs, it will hit abt $700k RM.

I suppose after next VP in Dec 2014, developer might reduce e discounts for e remaining bumi units.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The subsales for Type A shd be available just below $700k RM. After adding SPA costs, it will hit abt $700k RM.

I suppose after next VP in Dec 2014, developer might reduce e discounts for e remaining bumi units.

i meant for 600k can get subsale around the area. choices include austin residence DST (just completed and VP), or the older precinct at desa tebrau.

example:

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...austin-johor-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forrent

good buy.

Last edited: