• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
IKEA just told me that they won't be opening a store in Desa Tebrau so soon :cool: Maybe still some more market study and preparation are needed. I wonder why they did the SI so soon. Next few weeks I will snoop around JB for a better picture. I have been too busy to go JB these few weeks.

Expected, if one invested earlier because if ikea they are going to be disappointed.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expected, if one invested earlier because if ikea they are going to be disappointed.

It eventually will open. My gut feel is it will do some study of the market demand first then decide on the architecture and layout over the next few months, before the construction is officially announced :smile:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It eventually will open. My gut feel is it will do some study of the market demand first then decide on the architecture and layout over the next few months, before the construction is officially announced :smile:

Frankly speaking I dun think it will materialize in the next few years. It has been delayed for so long, if it is to open, it won't need to wait even until now. There was such saying that they are not opening in JB because it will affect their business in sg.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good chance it will because of soil investigations that just ended this month. It doesn't matter if it does not open as e area is already quite vibrant, and will be more so when SEC, Seri Austin, Austin Heights, VP in e next 1-2 years. Developer Plenitude is holding on to e commercial units of e big block, and this is a very good indication of e potential of e area.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is good. Tot e water theme park is off. Happy to know things r looking better at Tebrau. Near Austin Heights there r also many new shoplots VP. I think this area around e schools will be quite upmarket in next 1-2 years.

Only problem is e jam around Pandan bridge. If it is resolved, more wealth will flow into e area.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good chance it will because of soil investigations that just ended this month. It doesn't matter if it does not open as e area is already quite vibrant, and will be more so when SEC, Seri Austin, Austin Heights, VP in e next 1-2 years. Developer Plenitude is holding on to e commercial units of e big block, and this is a very good indication of e potential of e area.

We shall see. We can check back on the status one year later.
Dun feel that it will be materialized for the next few years.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met a nice Singaporean lady who also bought a unit here n quietly reading this forum. Her unit finishing is much better than mine.

I just checked with developer that e key handover on e left side of guard house is in May/Jun, while e right side is in Nov/Dec.

The bumi units will not be releasing so soon. Everyone is pushing back their release.

The pandan bridge is still undergoing serious upgrading, while e new Tebrau highway flyover has smoothen traffic a lot.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met a nice Singaporean lady who also bought a unit here n quietly reading this forum. Her unit finishing is much better than mine.

I just checked with developer that e key handover on e left side of guard house is in May/Jun, while e right side is in Nov/Dec.

The bumi units will not be releasing so soon. Everyone is pushing back their release.

The pandan bridge is still undergoing serious upgrading, while e new Tebrau highway flyover has smoothen traffic a lot.

where is this new tebrau flyover arrrh? from edl turnoff, towards austin.. is it near 'the store' there (after molek u turn?)

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly completed (expecting in May 2014). Too much concrete and bitumen and too little greenery :(

IMG_20140414_092940.jpg

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those on the left hand side of the guard house are ready for handing over. By the way, the guard post or the guard house looks pathetic . Plentitude should consider improve it.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 178

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The entrance and exit are too wide for a single barrier. I hope it has one lane for resident and another lane for visitor at the entrance and exit. The weakness of the security lies in the wire fences at the left side and back of the project. There are 250 units in total in this phase. If each unit pays $200 RM for security and maintenance, that is $50k RM per month. I'm quite sure we are over-charged as the earlier phases pay probably only half.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tot the preference amount is ~200 :rolleyes:D:p

The lower the better :p Probably 10-20% of the owners will not pay. That leaves about $40k a month, which is still a lot to be accounted for. This is one aspect that I don't like G&G - fuzzy accounts.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tebrau tesco food court still selling below rm2 ice Milo. If not wrong. Im not baby, dun drink milo.:p Ah bang fried popia 4 for rm1. Quite a steal.:biggrin: