• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Alam/Bandar Dato Onn

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco world summer sold out bcos of the good graphic display shown. No one knows EcoWorld house quality yet until the 1st house is build. Anyway, Eco summer and spring is strata title..... a real disadvantage.

a real disadvantage, according to you. I don't think it's a disadvantage. it's just a different scheme, and getting more popular in malaysia.
EW quality should be OK. In fact, 500 people queue up for ecosummer house launch. Cannot be everybody is stupid, right.

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For strata title house, if we want to flip, it should not be much problem. Basically, the concern will be transferred to the buyer.

If we want to let, we will have to embed the maintenance charge with the rental rate. Our rental rate will be higher than others. Hence, less attractive.

If we want to stay, aiyoo.. maintenance headache. Anyway, is just my opinion la.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
For strata title house, if we want to flip, it should not be much problem. Basically, the concern will be transferred to the buyer.

If we want to let, we will have to embed the maintenance charge with the rental rate. Our rental rate will be higher than others. Hence, less attractive.

If we want to stay, aiyoo.. maintenance headache. Anyway, is just my opinion la.

How come mtce higher for strata title ? is it becos need to maintain the common roads etc ?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

at the end of the day, it could be the same. you just add the maint to the rental but the surrounding environment can be nicer and some tenant won't mind to pay for it. this one will have to see how the market in future.

maintenance 200-300RM to pay for the upkeep of all the common property is headache? well if that is really the concern, one can join the future JMB (which is actually the residents) and lobby to cut this amount. But if cut too much, what is the quality of maintenance you get?

just to le tyou know, i know some people have complain that their neighbours form jbm want to cut down the maintenance fee. yes, not happy because maint fee wish to cut down. why? because worried they will get lousier security guard, and place won't be well maintained.

to me i think is important all neighbours willing to pay a certain amount to maintain the place. cannot depend on local council to maintain the park and greenery and longkang, it will become run down very fast.

you can see a lot of the old taman it's so unkempt and dirty and lallang grow everywhere. even if your house and garden is so well kept, you want to sell also cannot because the taman itself is already a turn off.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard rumor.. 60x K RM. ok larr, not bad. me one house there enuff oradi, just keeping tabs on my brick&mortar investment..

the road closed is directly in front of mata choo. so from edl, must either turn right at kfch, then cannot turn left, must go straight, then left, left. basically go around the mosque area.
other way is kfch there go straight then turn right (the new road).

you know what they build there , why close road?

20x70 indicative price 650k.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
20x70 indicative price 650k.

thanks. you went recently? i think they price it very reasonably. 650k is not yet the official price, right? hope it's higher, 680k.
About time they all push higher there. have you go to IJM NASA City to 6c6c?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks. you went recently? i think they price it very reasonably. 650k is not yet the official price, right? hope it's higher, 680k.
About time they all push higher there. have you go to IJM NASA City to 6c6c?

Wait till next yr.., 700k shd be a problem. Think almost catching up with BI price now..
No free meal, din bother to @@ NASA city. :p

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
BDO neighourhood 12 in progress...
bdo12 1.jpg
bdo12 2.jpg

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad..didnt had chance to buy... The queue was madness for P12....
That time only 500 plus b4 the announcement by the authority....

But then again... I need not worry abt loan payments....

No worry...P15 is launching soon. BDO houses in terms of location is better than Seri Austin and Eco Summer.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worry...P15 is launching soon. BDO houses in terms of location is better than Seri Austin and Eco Summer.

Do you know the indicative prices and sizes? Every new recent phase of BDO seems to be shrinking with slight price increase...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad..didnt had chance to buy... The queue was madness for P12....
That time only 500 plus b4 the announcement by the authority....

But then again... I need not worry abt loan payments....

If P15 is priced just above $600k RM, there should be a good demand too. Sizes wise I think they might be around 20x70 or 22x70.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If P15 is priced just above $600k RM, there should be a good demand too. Sizes wise I think they might be around 20x70 or 22x70.

I think the place is quite good because nearest to highway and Big Aeon is coming up soon next year. Furthermore, i heard the police patrol car seems to be quite frequent seen at this place because special request by some VVVIP in some houses there. After discount, 20x70 should be somewhere around RM580k.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know the indicative prices and sizes? Every new recent phase of BDO seems to be shrinking with slight price increase...

Yes, the built up area of the house may shrink. As i know they have reduce the number of toilet from 4 to 3. Means a shared toilet upstair for two rooms. The good part is you are free to do extension on the back lane as the size of land is still the same. Better than those in ecosummer where your house is so small but cannot do any extension even having 10ft space at the back lane (wasted land).