• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Alam/Bandar Dato Onn

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
bandar seri alam

emerald residenz
22x75 DST 620K RM after discounts.
this is up the road from Tesco, in front of bina park.

maya heights
type c 20x60-65 DST
4XXK therabouts
this phase is further in toward the east, at the periphery of BSA.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
bandar seri alam

emerald residenz

maya heights
type c 20x60-65 DST
4XXK therabouts
this phase is further in toward the east, at the periphery of BSA.

In terms of built-up, they are about $280 psf with 20x60 land. Developers are really shrinking the size to make landed affordable while keeping psf high.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bandar seri alam

emerald residenz

Even so far fm causeway Sinkieland already cost above 600K for int terr. Up up and away...:rolleyes:

oracle76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even so far fm causeway Sinkieland already cost above 600K for int terr. Up up and away...:rolleyes:

The EDL shortened the journey to JB custom to about 18 minutes only .

There is a big plot of land next to Tesco had been marked for Shopping Center and Hotels development ... and high chances 3rd JB-SG links will be build at Pasir Gudang .....

I like the prospect and potential of this place compare to Bukit Indah
( overpriced )

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The EDL shortened the journey to JB custom to about 18 minutes only .

There is a big plot of land next to Tesco had been marked for Shopping Center and Hotels development ... and high chances 3rd JB-SG links will be build at Pasir Gudang .....

I like the prospect and potential of this place compare to Bukit Indah
( overpriced )

I hope they quickly get the hotel and mall up!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
KPJ hospital started their ground work.. swee
Fairview school new campus + Aeon..next +..+...+...+ local ppls.
Once NorthSouthEastWest tamans connected. Boomz! +swee. Eat Lolipop.

oh..y i'm there..?:rolleyes:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
KPJ hospital started their ground work.. swee
Fairview school new campus + Aeon..next +..+...+...+ local ppls.
Once NorthSouthEastWest tamans connected. Boomz! +swee. Eat Lolipop.

oh..y i'm there..?:rolleyes:

dun forget east-west highway connect skudai --> tampoi --> tebrau -->ulu tiram.

people with big house nearby will boomz the most. :smile:

why this thread BDO + seri alam huh?

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun forget east-west highway connect skudai --> tampoi --> tebrau -->ulu tiram.

people with big house nearby will boomz the most. :smile:

why this thread BDO + seri alam huh?

Ai yo.. must boomz e whole area then game can play n last longer.

Discovered 1 makan place accidentally @kulai sellin rotiprata n others @night(chinese stall). Looks quite yummy, think must be yummy. Bcoz ate 2 much junk food b4hand. Will attack next time.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next phase of BDO terraces (Mutiara Heights) beside the EDL will be launching soon. They are selling cheap at 465k RM for 22x75 1624 sqft and $558k RM for 22x75 1951 sqft. Ironically the 1624 sqft has proper 4 rooms with no family area at upper floor, while the 1951 sqft is only 3+1 with a larger family area at upper floor.

Please note that it is a land-locked location by EDL, river and industrial park. It has some shoplots within the development, but it should take about 5-10 min drive to the commercial hub of BDO around KFCH, but very convenient towards Singapore. I don't think you can find anywhere cheaper with this level of convenience. It has already 200+ registrations for 70+ units. Nearer to the launch, it could hit 300+ registrations. Assuming 30% take-up, it is likely to be very competitive and fully sold within days.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next phase of BDO terraces (Mutiara Heights) beside the EDL will be launching soon. They are selling cheap at 465k RM for 22x75 1624 sqft and $558k RM for 22x75 1951 sqft. Ironically the 1624 sqft has proper 4 rooms with no family area at upper floor, while the 1951 sqft is only 3+1 with a larger family area at upper floor.

Please note that it is a land-locked location by EDL, river and industrial park. It has some shoplots within the development, but it should take about 5-10 min drive to the commercial hub of BDO around KFCH, but very convenient towards Singapore. I don't think you can find anywhere cheaper with this level of convenience. It has already 200+ registrations for 70+ units. Nearer to the launch, it could hit 300+ registrations. Assuming 30% take-up, it is likely to be very competitive and fully sold within days.

thats very cheap and lot size is decent, built up seems small. you got the house plan.? btw, this precinct is just next to the high tension pylons right? near to KPJ hospital?

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have e brochure but it has no floorplan. I will scan and post here when ready. Floorplan is based on models in e sales office. Yes, very near e hospital. Not sure abt HTC.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have e brochure but it has no floorplan. I will scan and post here when ready. Floorplan is based on models in e sales office. Yes, very near e hospital. Not sure abt HTC.

actually the name 'mutiara heights' ... already a clue. there is a taman desa mutiara there near the kpj. the sales office is in the BDO sales office? i thought that side is not under BDO, you know. cos the entrance to BDO is further up from KPJ side

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the name 'mutiara heights' ... already a clue. there is a taman desa mutiara there near the kpj. the sales office is in the BDO sales office? i thought that side is not under BDO, you know. cos the entrance to BDO is further up from KPJ side

Not very clear but definitely e models r at BDO sales office. Seems like u can register there too. The land is quite low as compared to EDL.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the state levy and $1mil RM were to be enacted 1 May 2014, then there should be some Parliament to debate and approve these measures. Now we are already in mid-Feb 2014, I have my reservations about their implementation. Most likely at U-turn.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
doesn't sound cheap too me, P15 would be better choice.
location is fine, just mainly for local buy.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
doesn't sound cheap too me, P15 would be better choice.
location is fine, just mainly for local buy.

IMHO, this is the best location in BDO if you are on a budget and need to commute to Singapore to work, and I prefer the Type A for proper 4 bedrooms. I would take this over the other locations in BDO if I'm buying for own stay and working in Singapore, as the access road to the inner areas from EDL will be jammed up very soon.

At $465k RM, it is cheaper and much larger than a 3-room HDB in Singapore. I foresee these compact landed properties between 1500-2000 sqft priced around $500k RM to lead the demand by PRs and the locals. It is likely that more young PRs working in junior-middle level jobs shift back to stay in Johor over the next few years. The Tebrau area should see a big boost in population, business and traffic jams over the next few years.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubt chinese wan to stay there, their parents will ask them to buy p15. :biggrin:

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, this is the best location in BDO if you are on a budget and need to commute to Singapore to work, and I prefer the Type A for proper 4 bedrooms. I would take this over the other locations in BDO if I'm buying for own stay and working in Singapore, as the access road to the inner areas from EDL will be jammed up very soon.

At $465k RM, it is cheaper and much larger than a 3-room HDB in Singapore. I foresee these compact landed properties between 1500-2000 sqft priced around $500k RM to lead the demand by PRs and the locals. It is likely that more young PRs working in junior-middle level jobs shift back to stay in Johor over the next few years. The Tebrau area should see a big boost in population, business and traffic jams over the next few years.

potter is right. location not so ideal (i won't use the word 'bad' lar, hor). near HTC there. near to taman desa mutiara, tebrau industrial area (my guess, should be. since the name is 'mutiara'.) the price is right for that location.

you can also check out kempas heights. those cluster there should be quite cheaper compare to adda height for eg...cos location kempas heigth is a bit out and the surrounding not so nice..

Last edited: