• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Alam/Bandar Dato Onn

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fairfield IB international school planted their flag.
Fairfield.JPG

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
no la i think maybe you buy too many unit at PH there already, the coffee 20RM one shot :smile:. over at setia indah kopi only RM1.20, cheaper than KL...

i also see some kopitam got many ppls last wk (eat too much @ taman daya, siong tio), can recce recce this week again. :p

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Seri Alam really in Flagship A or D? From map look too far to be D or A, somewhere in the middle? But officially looks like considered Flagship D.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Seri Alam really in Flagship A or D? From map look too far to be D or A, somewhere in the middle? But officially looks like considered Flagship D.

Forget about the zoning. Just buy where you are interested in and can afford :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about the zoning. Just buy where you are interested in and can afford :wink:

Better to buy inside the zones ya?

I viewed a Semi-D in Bina Park. Drool.....Tesco, Macs, Today's Market just round the corner...

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to buy inside the zones ya?

I viewed a Semi-D in Bina Park. Drool.....Tesco, Macs, Today's Market just round the corner...

Seri Alam is still cheap, but too far east for me. I know some investors are slowly moving there.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seri Alam is still cheap, but too far east for me. I know some investors are slowly moving there.

But driving time looks about the same to Bukit Indah from CIQ. From map both are about same distance from CIQ. My friend said property in Nusajaya side gone up too much.