• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Alam/Bandar Dato Onn

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok thanks ginfreeely. how are the BDO houses and prices ? seems like a nice place. but lots of high tension power line around there if i am not mistaken

That time when I visited BDO show house, the sales person told me the Johor Land HQ will be converted to hospital so that should be the one...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok thanks ginfreeely. how are the BDO houses and prices ? seems like a nice place. but lots of high tension power line around there if i am not mistaken

I am not sure, I see show house for fun only haha..but their prices are like the rest of the JB developments - higher and higher every phase lor...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
potter kor, why do you think johor sultan will be there ? what more to come ? :smile:

oh..this tread beri pitiful.. so come in n talk talk lor.
i also can talk talk seri alam too.. titter.gif

u buy what..?

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
potter kor, looking at seri austin lor :smile: seri alam also can talk

1 yr plus back, semi-d ~680k, cluster ~500k, terrace ~350k @ e hill there, drive up e slop will give u some "atas" feel, but long time didnt go there oredi. em..depend on wat u wan lor..

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the info potter kor. did not know the historical price , seems prices of new launch has risen more than 50% dy ....atas feel ah? i think different kind of atas feel :smile:

1 yr plus back, semi-d ~680k, cluster ~500k, terrace ~350k @ e hill there, drive up e slop will give u some "atas" feel, but long time didnt go there oredi. em..depend on wat u wan lor..

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the info potter kor. did not know the historical price , seems prices of new launch has risen more than 50% dy ....atas feel ah? i think different kind of atas feel :smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

truth hurts sometimes (my bad).. anyway just use it as a gauge.

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard that too...again no way to verify true or not leh

should be 99% confirmed though, as my friend sis company they are in the midst of tendering for the project the location should be near behind the police station there that piece of land...

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
in that case, the place may change name to bandar dato ong soon :smile: what with the KPJ medical tourism hospital also sited there in BDO

should be 99% confirmed though, as my friend sis company they are in the midst of tendering for the project the location should be near behind the police station there that piece of land...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
only noticed today, a new nice road from BDO can access to Setia bussiness park III (can be seen from seri austin), @ the back, which then make it even easier to access senai next time. Power sia...getting more n more interesting.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
only noticed today, a new nice road from BDO can access to Setia bussiness park III (can be seen from seri austin), @ the back, which then make it even easier to access senai next time. Power sia...getting more n more interesting.

yup, next time when seri austin finished develop, it will direct link to senai desaru highway.......

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

potter r u vested anywhere in iskandar? just curious. :smile: or is it, you vested everywhere. one unit here, one unit there..