• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Alam/Bandar Dato Onn

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats n rem to share photos here.

Sorry, false alarm..:biggrin:

-------
Oh..ya, happened to go BDO sales office n jio toilet today.
After tat, kpo to see see e selling price of the bungalows..is it AVE 3.7M! :eek: btw, those selling semid 1M must be banging their balls...:p

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry, false alarm..:biggrin:

-------
Oh..ya, happened to go BDO sales office n jio toilet today.
After tat, kpo to see see e selling price of the bungalows..is it AVE 3.7M! :eek: btw, those selling semid 1M must be banging their balls...:p

Continue to enjoy your passive income :smile:

Developer is irrationally bullish.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks all Bros! Red packet will be 1 week later collecting the key. Hehehe..

Last edited:

kiteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks all Bros! Red packet will be 1 week later collecting the key. Hehehe..

Yours is BDO N12 ? I can see N12 houses from my house (Adda Heights Grey Stones). Been using it as weekend home since December. love the location. Many good makan places around.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I booked the house, they gave me big ang bao..:o
When I received the house, they gave me bigger ang bao. Wahaha...:p

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threads look v quiet here these days, many ppl seem v gloomy abt jb ..:p:rolleyes:

lessons learnt from e developer, think.. the new house price will not come cheap for the new precinct..

Btw.. not think. Wahaha...

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current situation quite volatile. Will need some time to sort all these things out.
supply and demand still have some Disconnect

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as landed for this location is ok. if you want to know how the whole tebrau north area will look like in 10 years time, go visit subang jaya / USJ in KL. there are not many new landed to buy. recently with the slowdown even worse, very few landed precinct being launched. btw any news on the aeon ?

Aeon, not a good time to build yet if i were them.:o

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Threads look v quiet here these days, many ppl seem v gloomy abt jb ..:p:rolleyes:

lessons learnt from e developer, think.. the new house price will not come cheap for the new precinct..

Btw.. not think. Wahaha...

Any news on P15?