• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Alam/Bandar Dato Onn

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm an easily satisfied (conned) buyer :biggrin:

confirmed location.
it is not part of BDO. it is on Jalan Bukit Mutiara, next to Taman desa mutiara, tebrau industrial estate 4 & kangkar tebrau area.
it is JLAND small parcel of land for 74 units only, target for local. bumi lot from 400k.
may not have G&G.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder so cheap. I thought developer was very kind. No G&G is a bit dangerous but e price is v attractive.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is JLAND small parcel of land for 74 units only, target for local. bumi lot from 400k.
may not have G&G.

No G&G and at 400k above. Even units at BI cost lesser than tat got G&G. But tat was few yrs back prices.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder so cheap. I thought developer was very kind. No G&G is a bit dangerous but e price is v attractive.

the no G&G part is not confirmed, the sales guy couldn't say. "sekarang tak tahu". that plot is supposed to be for staff housing. i guess jland decided to open to public. define dangerous. i don't think it'd be 'dangerous'. a lot of folk stay in non g&g. for eg my parents, grandparents. it was ok. i actually dare to stay in non G&G house, for eg in taman molek or perling some of the old houses are quite nice but no g&g.

about pricing, you can get a semi dee for 200k rm in ulu yam baru selangor. but is it attractive?
again, i suggest you drive there and look at the surrounding, then report back :smile:. (i have driven there). the pricing is more or less correct for that location.
this also means that 400k-500k for a bread&butter house without facilities and masterplan for locals is about baseline for tebrau area.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
the no G&G part is not confirmed, the sales guy couldn't say. "sekarang tak tahu". that plot is supposed to be for staff housing. i guess jland decided to open to public. define dangerous. i don't think it'd be 'dangerous'. a lot of folk stay in non g&g. for eg my parents, grandparents. it was ok. i actually dare to stay in non G&G house, for eg in taman molek or perling some of the old houses are quite nice but no g&g.

about pricing, you can get a semi dee for 200k rm in ulu yam baru selangor. but is it attractive?
again, i suggest you drive there and look at the surrounding, then report back :smile:. (i have driven there). the pricing is more or less correct for that location.
this also means that 400k-500k for a bread&butter house without facilities and masterplan for locals is about baseline for tebrau area.

Non G&G is very prone to attack. So many horrible youtube videos. Tebrau is a big area. Getting a bit more busy these days to visit JB.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think jbland are going to launch N15 soon. Interesting.. N15 vs eco summer..:o

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hopefully 60x or 61x k RM.. :biggrin:
the road in front of polis station closed off. dunno for what development or something?

Maybe 650k before discount..u wan to buy mei..
Is it adjacent to kfch? v fast building 2 level liao just within 1 wk.

In front of e mata choo shd be mosque though.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe 650k before discount..u wan to buy mei..
Is it adjacent to kfch? v fast building 2 level liao just within 1 wk.

In front of e mata choo shd be mosque though.

heard rumor.. 60x K RM. ok larr, not bad. me one house there enuff oradi, just keeping tabs on my brick&mortar investment..

the road closed is directly in front of mata choo. so from edl, must either turn right at kfch, then cannot turn left, must go straight, then left, left. basically go around the mosque area.
other way is kfch there go straight then turn right (the new road).

you know what they build there , why close road?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard rumor.. 60x K RM. ok larr, not bad. me one house there enuff oradi, just keeping tabs on my brick&mortar investment..

the road closed is directly in front of mata choo. so from edl, must either turn right at kfch, then cannot turn left, must go straight, then left, left. basically go around the mosque area.
other way is kfch there go straight then turn right (the new road).

you know what they build there , why close road?

Rd bo rd closed lei. e construction shd be e new campus for Fairview.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rd bo rd closed lei. e construction shd be e new campus for Fairview.

it was closed on sunday . i think temp close for road repair or something. KNN i almost accident there cos some joker road close oso they chiong thru as i turning right

behind / adjacent to mata choo (near to the new road) they building what huh? got blue hoarding around it, can see up to 2 level oradi. place shaping up nicely.

expect more jams.
:biggrin:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh..that's Fairview new campus. e land besides kfch bot by liao, but dun know who.

Those plants dividers are getting taller, quite number langa cases around there. Need to anticipate vehicles making turning while driving there.

Lets try kaya.. enough jam. :p
jbland v good in opening roads想开那里就开那里..:biggrin:

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which house is nicer? n12 or n15? eco summer i heard already sold out at RM620K 20x80 but location a bit far inside.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which house is nicer? n12 or n15? eco summer i heard already sold out at RM620K 20x80 but location a bit far inside.

Eco world summer sold out because people know it's good potential. If some stupid crap project Is Not sold out. Pls check the background of the developer. U want to buy proton or buy BMW.. Don't get ur money stuck in lousy development. Pls choose reputable developer. You will be thanking me.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Since u keep going around all other threads asking which is better I tell u. N 12 n n 15 equally good only
Problem is whether u got money to buy or not. If u no money pls don't waste people time asking. If u got money like u claim u have cos u stay in ur father bungalow Pls buy one house in n12 n n 15 then u tell is which one is better. On behalf of all potential buyers we thank you for being the rich man son.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco world summer sold out bcos of the good graphic display shown. No one knows EcoWorld house quality yet until the 1st house is build. Anyway, Eco summer and spring is strata title..... a real disadvantage. For landed strata title, you will need to sign another Deed of Covenants which will say that you are not allow to do any external structure changes or even painting. It really depends on how well the management looks after the place. For those who are strict will probably force you to comply and they will definitely win in court. Nothing to do with local council.