• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molek/Johor Jaya

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,..Is Jalan Harmonium 23/11 , considered part of the area ? Does anyone know the price of a 3-story shophouse ? Thanks

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,..Is Jalan Harmonium 23/11 , considered part of the area ? Does anyone know the price of a 3-story shophouse ? Thanks

Quite near Johor Jaya.......It's in Desa Tebrau. For the new 3 storey shophouse launches, Austin and Molek's prices are very hot (RM > 2.5M). A family friend bought a new 5 storey corner lot at Austin for nearly RM 5M! Desa Tebrau's shophouse prices should be lower than RM 2.5m in comparison.....

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here vested in Ponderosa? I was there a few days ago and noticed UOB has moved over from Taman Molek to the commercial side here. There's a new launch Ponderosa Vista I hear whihc is FH. I didnt go in to have a look but years ago my family stayed at the golf club and we liked the Taman Molek area very much. Now that part of Taman Molek is looking old and run down however Molek Haven houses look pretty nice. Is there a Japanese supermarket in the area? If so where? I am sure the Japs living in Molek Pines would want to get their supplies.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are many places in JB sell even better food....if u ask a local, u will definitely know their impression abt permxs....

A local view is that the landed is not safe but the condo may be on . This old estate is not gated and guarded concept. So got home security problems.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
A local view is that the landed is not safe but the condo may be on . This old estate is not gated and guarded concept. So got home security problems.

The new launches by Berinda are G&G, landed. Condo fully sold I hear, in Ponderosa. Molek Pines they still have big units. Does anyone own any of the earleir phases Molek Pines? I wonder how easy is it to rent out?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah 1000 registrations for 112 landed homes at sunway lenang heights. Seemed all new landed homes all guarantee to sell out

Resort living ambiance at Sunway Lenang Heights

Jul 5, 2013 - PropertyGuru.com.my
Sunway Lenang Heights, a freehold development of the Sunway Group in Johor Bahru, witnessed strong interest from buyers with nearly 1,000 registrations recorded for 112 units in Phase 1A.

Redefining lifestyles for Johoreans, the new development is a gated guarded community featuring extensive parks, lush landscaping and a clubhouse with numerous entertainment and recreational facilities, complemented by additional options at Taman Molek and Ponderosa Golf and Country Club.

With a total land area of 88 acres and 1.2 billion gross development value (GDV), Sunway Lenang Heights embraces a modern contemporary architectural concept and exudes a resort living lifestyle.

The development is 70 percent for semi-detached homes, 30 percent for the bungalows and serviced apartments with built-up areas ranging from 2,943 sq ft to 5,090 sq ft.

Phase1A will be launched by end of July 2013, to be completed by July 2016, with GDV of approximately RM230 million,.

Sunway Lenang Heights also offers security features including security access card system, home alarm system and panic buttons as well as security intercom system connected to security house and camera surveillance.

The entire development is expected to be completed in 2023.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to the Sunway Lenang Heights sales gallery. Did not like the layout, which did not have a room on ground floor. All the rooms are on 2nd floor and above, which is definately not conducive for older folks. Heard that Sunway intends to launch without showhouse.

Anyway my interest in this project has waned considerably due to the weird layout......

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to the Sunway Lenang Heights sales gallery. Did not like the layout, which did not have a room on ground floor. All the rooms are on 2nd floor and above, which is definately not conducive for older folks. Heard that Sunway intends to launch without showhouse.

Anyway my interest in this project has waned considerably due to the weird layout......

What is price range? Cant be cheap - the build up is quite spacious and there is just semiD and bungalow?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aeon took over carrefour outside molek, after see see molek. :biggrin:

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is price range? Cant be cheap - the build up is quite spacious and there is just semiD and bungalow?

For this phase, there's only semi-d & bungalow but the blue-print does include condos. Indicative pricing for the 2 storey semi-d is RM 1.5m - 1.6m, 3 storey semi-d is ard RM 1.9m. Cant rem how much the bungalows' indicative pricing are though.....

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this phase, there's only semi-d & bungalow but the blue-print does include condos. Indicative pricing for the 2 storey semi-d is RM 1.5m - 1.6m, 3 storey semi-d is ard RM 1.9m. Cant rem how much the bungalows' indicative pricing are though.....

so, what is your opinion. is it good value for money? good for investment?

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Managed to.call. It starts from 2.4m

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
so, what is your opinion. is it good value for money? good for investment?

Dont really like the layout. No commercial units to be built within the Taman as well. Only got condo, semi-d & bungalows. So I will give it a miss....haha

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont really like the layout. No commercial units to be built within the Taman as well. Only got condo, semi-d & bungalows. So I will give it a miss....haha

yeah i read somewhere you already have one in molek haven? do you think for someone in your position it would be better to spread out your investment ie target nusajaya instead? i actually have never been to molek area.. must go and take a look soon. is it turn in at the '7 kor regimen' or something? off jln tebrau right..?

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah i read somewhere you already have one in molek haven? do you think for someone in your position it would be better to spread out your investment ie target nusajaya instead? i actually have never been to molek area.. must go and take a look soon. is it turn in at the '7 kor regimen' or something? off jln tebrau right..?

Is it worthwhile paying 1.6m for a place at molek? That price range can easily get you a place at hh or el if u top up a bit! Genuine question as i am not familiar with molek area

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it worthwhile paying 1.6m for a place at molek? That price range can easily get you a place at hh or el if u top up a bit! Genuine question as i am not familiar with molek area

i haven't even look see the place. must go look see why developer so confident to price it like that.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why I said many times why we should not underestimate the buying power of the locals....... haha. This is a bit like JB's version of the old CCR area where many prominent businessmen stay, like Pekin Restaurant Boss etc...

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Easy to go from 1st link. Exit EDL at Pasar Borong something, make a U-turn at the first available U-turn, turn left and you are at Taman Redang/Molek area. There's no traffic light from 1st link to Taman Redang.

Actually my family has 3 properties in the area. 1 single storey terrace that we are going to rent out, Molek Haven which we intend to move in soon, and another property that we plan to flip/rent upon TOP. Yah, I feel I need to diversify too........haha