• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laguna

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks Wuqi.

I heard from a agent new semi D at Laguna is going for 1.25M, and me and my brother are considering hard whether to buy, as I have already purchased a Semi D link house at Nusa Duta

1.25m is expensive but even new ND units are launching at 1.8m as a minimum so as a reference, it is comparatively more affordable but for ND you get immediate amenities, etc. Laguna wise, still needs to wait a little but potential is good. I would buy smaller units if I were an investor and bigger one or the biggest I can reasonably afford if for own stay.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

do u think Taman Laguna type B terrace at 28 by 90 land and 3,220 sq ft for built up at abt 850K investible ? thinking seriously of investing for the Danga Bay effect :smile:

Oscar8879829

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

do u think Taman Laguna type B terrace at 28 by 90 land and 3,220 sq ft for built up at abt 850K investible ? thinking seriously of investing for the Danga Bay effect :smile:

Yes, the quota for Laguna only 20% for developer side, Laguna built up consider quite big compare to other project, 26x80 at nusa sentral 800k plus..

byfaith

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi cybermad

did you contact the developer directly ?

i emailed some of them but have not heard from them.

wuqi - could you kindly clear your inbox ?thanks

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I have been told that prices of Laguna has just shot up, congratulations to all folks vested there.

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there is last phase, but the developer scrap the plan to build it and just intend to sell off the land. Not sure which developer will take over that piece of land (and not sure whether they will share the same pagar) but i think laguna supply is pretty much its. Limited supply checked, close to danga bay checked, surrounding only condos checked, occupancy rate high checked. Perfect place to buy into.