• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To fool Guangzhou airport security, S Korean woman kum a mouthful of live tadpoles

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Woman tried to ‘drink’ mouthful of tadpoles at customs[/h]inSing.com - 21 March 2013 5:26 PM | Updated 5:31 PM

It was a case of drink it or throw it – and a South Korean woman chose to drink a bottle of liquid she was carrying through customs at an airport.

Only problem was, the bottle of liquid contained live tadpoles that she was trying to smuggle.

The unidentified woman was stopped at a security checkpoint in Guangzhou’s airport in China, after customs officers noticed a bottle of liquid in her hand luggage, the UK’s Daily Mail reported.

Following international guidelines, they asked her to drink the liquid or throw the bottle away.

She chose to drink the content in one mouthful.

However, the airport guards noticed that she did not swallow the liquid and demanded that she spit the content into a bucket, Global Post reported, citing a Chinese media report.

That was when dozens of tiny tadpoles flowed out of her mouth, much to the astonishment of other passengers and guards who witnessed the incident.

When the woman was questioned, she explained that the tadpoles were given to her by a friend and she did not want to lose them.

Xinhua news agency reported that she reluctantly gave up the tadpoles after customs officers told her that trafficking wildlife was prohibited.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: To fool Guangzhou airport security, S Korean woman kum a mouthful of live tadpole

She could have come to Singapore to look for me and I'll feed her my tadpoles every night :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: To fool Guangzhou airport security, S Korean woman kum a mouthful of live tadpole

She could have come to Singapore to look for me and I'll feed her my tadpoles every night :biggrin:

She 'tadpoles' bank carrier...wonder if the liquid was white?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng thought the mouthful of tadpoles in her mouth was from security officer! :biggrin: