• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jollibee to open second store in Singapore

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/jollibee-open-second-store-singapore-021600114.html

Guess what? They’re going to hire more Singaporeans in spite of some internet calls for boycott.

In an exclusive interview with Singapore Business Review, a spokesperson of Jollibee Singapore said the success of the first store encourages them to embark for the opening of their second store possibly in the next quarter.

“We didn’t expect a very strong response. Our store opens at 9am and is supposed to close at 9pm but because of long queues of customers even during weekdays, we have to keep it open until 2am,” he said.

Jollibee Singapore officially opened on March 12 despite threats of boycott from Singapore nationals over hiring discrimination claims.

In a separate interview, Jollibee Vice President for Asia and Middle East Dennis Flores defended that Jollibee Singapore has a total of 62 staff, of which 79% are locals - 46 Singapore nationals and 3 permanent residents.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did you lie about canceling your account and leaving the forum?

Hypocrite.

I did not lie. I ask Leongsam to delete my account. He did not or could not do that and instead used it for some weird super mod crap before making it a guest account. A few days later i asked him to restore it. The reason for coming back is in that same thread.

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got you!!! (Trademark: Scroobal)

You just admitted your account is indeed a super mod account!

I did not lie. I ask Leongsam to delete my account. He did not or could not do that and instead used it for some weird super mod crap before making it a guest account. A few days later i asked him to restore it. The reason for coming back is in that same thread.

jw5

Loyal
Got you!!! (Trademark: Scroobal)

You just admitted your account is indeed a super mod account!

psssssst, it's actually his wife's trademark scream as her lips enveloped her lover..............................................