• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poll - How long will Lee Kuan Yew regime survive after the death of LKY?

How long will PAP survive after the death of LKY?

• One thousand years

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • At least for 2 general elections

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Until the first general elections

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • One year after his death

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 6 months after his death

• 1 month after his death

• Collapse before LKY is buried

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do believe all those in the PAP are there only for total self interest.
I do believe not one of them ever care for Singapore at all.

I do believe that they are all hunger for even more power and more money and they represent
the lowest scum of humanity.

They hold together only by fear of LKY.

It looks clearly that LKY is in his last few months of life.

I do believe on the death of LKY, all those PAP cockroaches and maggots will be in a free for all to grap money and power.
Resulting in total implosion of the PAP.

The question is how long can the PAP hold after the death of LKY?

Will LKY dynasty last a thousand years like what Adolf Hilter thought of his third Reich?

Or will it be shorter, a lot shorter.

Go do that poll.

The poll is secret here.

Last edited:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch out for this guy...SGP sure kena makan in 1 day..:biggrin:

najib4.jpeg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your poll needs more options - Will PAP collapse before his death?

All the cockroaches too shit scared of LKY to move before he is gone.
Perhaps if LKY have a stroke and cannot move and talk, those cockroaches will start the fighting and spill all their fucking secrets.
Then I though that bastard still will have a strong aura. The cowards that he got into PAP will be still too scared to fight until he is truly dead.

Anyway, I think LKY so old that after he got stroke, he should die very soon after that.

AND SINGAPORE CAN ERUPT INTO NATIONAL CELEBRATIONS AND PARTIES AFTER PARTIES CAN TAKE PLACE.
WE ALL CAN YUM SENG UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME AND YUM SENG YET AGAIN

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i am afraid is that oppositions and their supporters overjoy and forget their mission.
In adverse effect, PAP could get stronger.

Mission incomplete yet.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What i am afraid is that oppositions and their supporters overjoy and forget their mission.
In adverse effect, PAP could get stronger.

Mission incomplete yet.

Dont worry.

That they are PAP will assure that implosion.
They are there inside the PAP because they are the dirtiest, filthiest , greediest , most immoral bunch of scrappings from bottom of barrel.
United only by their greed of sucking on our money and blood.

They will sell their own mothers and fathers without a blink of the eye.

Just watch and see.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why sinkies are so primitive... still got the stone age mentality.. Fear kee lan... sinkie stupidity..

In reality..only the civil serpeant fear.

Others mentality is mostly cannot beat the evil, have to join them lor
becos they want to win in everything they do.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is as gd as dead now..and leegime is still going strong...hence does it make any diff ?

NOPE!

Good as dead very different from truly dead.

Good as dead meant celebrations and yum seng still on hold

Truly dead meant fucking parties and beer and whisky and wine and good food enjoyed with yumsend and meesiam mai hum and fucking on the streets and yum seng yet again and again

VERY VERY DIFFERENT

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your poll needs more options. His death will have no effect on the performance of the PAP.

In a way I agree with you.

The PAP have never really perform even when the despotic old fart is still alive, makes no difference if he is dead.

They are destined to self destruct with or without LKY!LOL

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The evilness and pure spitefulness of that fucking old bastard shit smear on sole of shoe LKY is the glue
still holding the ragbag of scums , toads, cockroaches and other unspeakable evil things in PAP together.

At the moment of death of LKY, all those evilness and toxins of that old man will be released onto those in white allowing
them to go all out for power and wealth grap in orgy of in fighting.
You seen the recent photos of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY?

How long you think he will last?
Before he go hopping with arms hold stiffly in front of him to ding ding ding of icecream bell?

I hope that be soon, very very very soon.

And then we all can party and yum seng and yun seng again on the streets of Singapore
And then see the fireworks and orgy of front stabbing and back stabbing in the cockroaches and maggots in white.

THEN WE ALL CAN BREATH FREE
AND WALK WITH HEADS UP HIGH HIGH

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You look at the latest photo of smear of shit master translator chowcheebye Lee Kuan Yew.
Bottles of bubbly all ready to pop and XO all ready to pour in YUN SENGS all over Singapore.

The real result of this poll will not be long now.

YUM SENG YUM YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM SENG!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you want smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die?

How do you want smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die?

Quickly?

Painfully?

Slowly?

Slowly and painfully?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How do you want smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die?

Oh my Sam, you let that spammer create polls??? What's next, make him a moderator?

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How do you want smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die?

This poll will not log or know which option do you wish on that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY