• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong Cunt Seng talking irrationally

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>>On the attacker's action, Mr Wong said: 'No matter what the rationale is, and whatever the condition the man is in, there is no reason to commit such an act against anyone, especially an MP.<<<<

----------------------------------------------------------
What rationale are u talking abt? I am a schizophrenic and hear voices asking me to kill u scums-in-white. I talk 2 myself everyday. Where does ur stupid rationale cum in when voices are asking me to slay ur entire family????? .

:cool:

Last edited:

meepok kia

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>>On the attacker's action, Mr Wong said: 'No matter what the rationale is, and whatever the condition the man is in, there is no reason to commit such an act against anyone, especially an MP.<<<<

What rationale are u talking abt? I am a schizophrenic and hear voices asking me to kill u scums-in-white. I talk 2 myself everyday. Where does ur stupid rationale cum in when voices are asking me to slay ur entire family????? .

The short cunt is fearing for his life! That's why spewing gibberish!

He was damn lucky no one set his dick on fire for the Mas Selamat fiasco... now with SHiT kena burnt, his balls just shrunk.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The short cunt is fearing for his life! That's why spewing gibberish!

He was damn lucky no one set his dick on fire for the Mas Selamat fiasco... now with SHiT kena burnt, his balls just shrunk.

Pardon me!, he got balls?:o

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask him where is Mas Selemat and that should make him keep his mouth shut. Really pissed with him when saying the usual thing on that MP Seng

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

WE really don't know what the fark is he mumbling about in the ICU Ward.
Anyway he's paid millions for mumbling and talking irrationally.LOL !!!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U don't know meh, even insane must act rationally in S'pore. Uniquely Singapore. To paraphrase Wong Cunt Stink "No matter what the rationale is, and whatever the condition the man is in, there is no reason to allow him escape an ISD jail."

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasant Yeo, ex-GM of Peasantpore Flyer, was forced to resign for the flyer fiasco.

yet WKS fires a few small potato and refused to take responsibility nor resign, giving shameless a new meaning.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U don't know meh, even insane must act rationally in S'pore. Uniquely Singapore. To paraphrase Wong Cunt Stink "No matter what the rationale is, and whatever the condition the man is in, there is no reason to allow him escape an ISD jail."

Peasant Yeo, ex-GM of Peasantpore Flyer, was forced to resign for the flyer fiasco.

yet WKS fires a few small potato and refused to take responsibility nor resign, giving shameless a new meaning.

2 paraphrase ... 'no matter wat ze rationale is, n whatever ze condition ze man is in, there is no reason nt 2 take responsibility nor resign wen sum1 escaped fr ze isd jail' ...

:p

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uniquely Singapore.

oa92yu.jpg

"Correction, its UneedLee Singapore" hehe..