• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jollibee says 46 out of 62 staff are Singapore nationals.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first Jollibee store in Singapore with a seating capacity of 300 was jam packed with locals and Filipinos enjoying their food.

Singapore Business Review caught up with customers forming long queues while others patiently waited for their food to be served.

Contrary to rumors, Jollibee Management says Jollibee Singapore has a total of 62 staff, of which 79% are locals - 46 Singapore nationals and 3 permanent residents.

It maintains that there was nothing in there recruitment ads indicating a preference for Filipino workers over Singaporean.

Jollibee is the largest fast food chain in the Philippines, operating a nationwide network of 780 stores.

A dominant market leader in the Philippines, Jollibee enjoys the lion’s share of the local market that is more than all the other multinational fastfood brands combined. The company has also embarked on an aggressive international expansion plan, and currently has 92 stores in the USA, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Brunei, establishing itself as an international QSR player.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I for one know this JB is lying through their teeth,,,what singaporean will work in fast food? the pay very atas is it? talk cock

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many pinoy are pink tengki carrier hor. i saw many pinoy defender drivers during my ICTs. many of the nurses from ite courses served NS as paramedics before joining hospitals.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frens, I have no love for any particular nationality, but putting anyone race/nationality down is beyond me. Its time for you lot to stop to think so highly of yourselves as higher achievers than others. Sg had a fortunate last two or three decades but that doesn't make Singaporeans superior. A Pinoy was recently a big world wide boxing phenomena, tomorrow night, the front man on Journey will be a Pinoy. What has Singaporeans done to equal these? For putting down Jollibee, how many of you will support Komalas?

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only morons come to SBF for political reasons. :oIo:

The biggest morons are those who say they want to quit the forum, but newly register another username to continue stirring more shit here.

If you're astute enough you'll know who I'm talking about. :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore nationals = pink card or blue card?

If Singapore national, it must be pink. If blue, it is PR.

But then again, they could be ethnic Pinoys who have converted to Singapore.

The statistic does not tell the full picture.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
True Blue Sinkies Will Be In Deep Shit Further ?

If Singapore national, it must be pink. If blue, it is PR.

But then again, they could be ethnic Pinoys who have converted to Singapore.

The statistic does not tell the full picture.

Does that mean the true blue Sinkies will be going deeper into shit again ? They will vork for Papa and we will lose again. :*:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kuya, you looking for Ako? What do you think? :rolleyes:

Juan-Manuel-Marquez-KO-Manny-Pacquiao.jpg

Ang Peng Siong wins the B final of the Men's 100m freestyle in Los Angeles

For this king of the pool, 1984 will forever be remembered as a case of what might have been. At the US Nationals in 1982, Ang Peng Siong had blitzed the rest of the world in the 50m freestyle, recording the fastest time of the year with an effort of 22.69s.

Unfortunately for Ang, and for the Republic, the 50m freestyle was not an Olympic event in 1984. Still, he'd won the gold in the 100m at the preceding Asian Games and great things were expected of him at the same event in Los Angeles. Ang performed admirably, just missing out on the top eight, but qualifying for the consolation, or “B”, final. Ang dominated the B final, winning with a time of 51.09s to claim ninth place overall out of 68 swimmers.

Four years later in Seoul, the 50m was finally included in the Olympic calendar, and Ang had his chance. Though once again approaching the speeds of the world's fastest, Ang could not repeat his 22.69s best of six years earlier, a timing that would have won him the bronze. He ultimately finished third in the B final for 11th place overall. Ang is still a revered figure and is an ever-present face on the sporting scene.

At the US Swimming Championships in 1982, Ang won the 50 m freestyle in 22.69 seconds, a world best time for that year.[2] Ang also represented Singapore at the 1982 Asian Games in New Delhi, and won gold in the 100 m freestyle. Ang was presented with the 'World's Fastest Swimmer' award for 1982.

In 1983, Ang won the 50-yard freestyle race at the NCAA Division One Swimming Championships. He was also the 50-yard champion at the US Swimming Championships in 1982 and 1986, and was named an All-American for four consecutive years from 1981-84.

Frens, I have no love for any particular nationality, but putting anyone race/nationality down is beyond me. Its time for you lot to stop to think so highly of yourselves as higher achievers than others. Sg had a fortunate last two or three decades but that doesn't make Singaporeans superior. A Pinoy was recently a big world wide boxing phenomena, tomorrow night, the front man on Journey will be a Pinoy. What has Singaporeans done to equal these? For putting down Jollibee, how many of you will support Komalas?

Cheers!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

If foreigners do not overwhelm us in our country, this wouldn't have been an issue at all. Tough luck for both parties.

If Komalas serve meat, I would eat there. Meanwhile, I support the local eats at hawker centres.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

i no veggie eater but i been eating jalan kayu prata since 32yo ago? like that can count or not? i ate branyni almost every friday and have mee soto once a week.

as for the pinoy fast food, they are just as bad as MacDonald. i HATED MacDonald too. So am i Xenophobia?:rolleyes: