• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IS it true that those Thai Amulet is able to attract gals?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2i9s7sn.jpg

lianbeng remembered everytime he performed the ritual always said: om-ma-ni-ma-ni-om!天灵灵地灵灵 、天上地上要显灵!:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ex Indon President Suharto himself had few powerful Javanese bomohs working for him when he was still the President..

Bomohs, black/white magic, superstitions....all these are common in Land of Bakso aka Indonesia.

I know of this faith healer fm msian. Retired leow. He used to accompany former PM Dr Mahathir whenever he visited Spore be it on pte or official capacity. Very powerful. HQ at Gunung Ledang.:smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my secondary school day, i come across several of my classmates saying that if we would to wear a certain Thai amulet, we are able to attract gals coming towards us.... anyone ever hear of this taboo before? Can share with us in here? thanks

A lot of Msia ah sia gia used these amulet to control their woman to become whore for them. All these woman kena the gong tao and work in Massage parlour

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of Msia ah sia gia used these amulet to control their woman to become whore for them. All these woman kena the gong tao and work in Massage parlour

If they pimp out their women then these chaps will not be known as ah sia....ah sia means rich man's son.
These are commonly called 古爷仔 though that is more of a HK term....
In jiuhu they are known as 佬拖友 (slipper rice chaps)....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about nasi kangkang? After taking a hot shower, squat naked over a steaming pot of cooked rice. Let your sweat and juices trickle down onto the rice, and let the girl eat the rice.

LOL..................i almost died of laughter...................you wanna kill me is it ?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nasi kang kang is the method used by women on their men.

Men have another ritual to keep their women faithful. Supposed to spike their drink with water that was used to wash their feet. :o

May be scientifically right. Sweat contains large amount of Pheromones....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they pimp out their women then these chaps will not be known as ah sia....ah sia means rich man's son.
These are commonly called 古爷仔 though that is more of a HK term....
In jiuhu they are known as 佬拖友 (slipper rice chaps)....

Thanks for correcting the JiangHu terms .. I tot ah sia means sia lan also .