• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IS it true that those Thai Amulet is able to attract gals?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Talk about magic, cannot forget this person :smile:

2i9s7sn.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont be surprised even Chinese and Non-Malays also consult Bomoh or spiritual healers for help. Ranges fm girl friends or even for revenge issues.

My uncle kena before from a Thai lady years ago.. The Thai lady wanted him to marry her.. But my Uncle just used the lady for fucking purpose.. She then used a photo that she took with my uncle and did a revenge spell on him.. My uncle was quite sick for a month.. Kept on thinking of the Thai lady.. Went to temples and seek help but no effect..

Then my late Ah Kong seek the help of his Malay contacts.. A friend recommended him this Malay bomoh at Farrer Park.. Brought my uncle there.. The Malay man was already in his late 70s.. Immediately he told my Ah Kong in Malay that my uncle kena a spell from the Thai lady.. Gave my uncle a bottle of water to drink and bathe.. He also burned incense and chanted some verses..

The old man didn't seek any big payment, just a token payment for his service..

My Uncle recovered within a month..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read before that the dark arts in south east asia have 2 origins - the indo china (kunming, cambodia, thailand etc) practice mountain magic; and the Indon region get their power from the sea.

I will try to find the website that I read all this. Written by a malaysian chinese guy who is researching all these...

Ah interesting.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my secondary school day, i come across several of my classmates saying that if we would to wear a certain Thai amulet, we are able to attract gals coming towards us.... anyone ever hear of this taboo before? Can share with us in here? thanks

It's true! There was a rich Indon student in my school and he bought one. He became popular with the opposite sex and girls, including a part-time teacher started to hang around him. I remember it was called a 2002 Tii, made by BMW.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thais also acquire their knowledge from the more powerful dark arts Cambodian masters.
This is a thread for bro spotter.....he can talk to you on this topic for 3 days 3 nights.

don't you find it coincidental that the poorer the country is economically the stronger the dark arts are in the country.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old man didn't seek any big payment, just a token payment for his service..

My Uncle recovered within a month..

Yup! Tat means tat bomoh not those $$ minded. Bantu dengan iklas hati.

But do be careful when consulting bomoh or faith healers. I would say 9/10 are con man. And tere are some. They know their stuffs well. But greed. So when u consult them for certain ailment, they would only treat u 50%. The other 50% they kunci u. Tat means they put some other spells on u so tat u will be their "regular" clients. This type i am very very wary....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have heard many stories pertaining to this subject matter. Some stories are quite convincing. In the past, Thai and Indon women were reputed to be equipped with these 'specials.' Nowadays, PRC women have overtaken their counterparts. Many S'porean male have fallen victim to these tiongkok chai.

On the part of males, how to captivate your partner and prolong their compliance is simple. It involves these - $$$$, sexual satisfaction, 'chemistry', other challenges etc. Never one single factor.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my secondary school day, i come across several of my classmates saying that if we would to wear a certain Thai amulet, we are able to attract gals coming towards us.... anyone ever hear of this taboo before? Can share with us in here? thanks

yes, wear kuan pean can improve overall metta.
metta the chinese called ren yuan.
not neccessary girls luck, overall metta with all people. girls luck also improve.of cos if you are boring, wear what also no use.
wear kuan pean has nothning to do with kongtou.
it is made of love herbs,activate alive by powerful monks.
is just like praying to wealth god that you trust, is not kong tou.
different god is good in different area.
you cant expect a police man to operate a dog

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of one trick that will attract gals. Works better than those amulets.

Drive this...

Black magic is more powerful. She'll become so besotted with you, she'll push you out of the way of an incoming car and let herself be hit by it instead. :wink:

Women don't want men with cars... they want men who can be their personal chauffeur.
What good is owning a fleet of Maserati if you won't allow her to take a ride in one?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ex Indon President Suharto himself had few powerful Javanese bomohs working for him when he was still the President..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black magic is more powerful. She'll become so besotted with you, she'll push you out of the way of an incoming car and let herself be hit by it instead. :wink:

Women don't want men with cars... they want men who can be their personal chauffeur.
What good is owning a fleet of Maserati if you won't allow her to take a ride in one?

well to be fair to screwball when he says a man driving a sports car can attract a female it's also noted that he will let her ride with him.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex Indon President Suharto himself had few powerful Javanese bomohs working for him when he was still the President..

lky also have 1 whenever he travel.On local land, he has FS master to shed some light.on air, he had floating hospital.
In sea, maybe he have submarine hospital?