• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huang Wen Yong Returned Back To M'sia

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
<article class="storybody" id="storybody" style="font-family: 'Microsoft YaHei', 微软雅黑, STHeiti, 华文黑体, SimSun, arial, helvetica, 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif, verdana; vertical-align: baseline; border: 0px; outline: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">传黄文永返乡养病

<detail class="publication" style="float: left; width: 635px; background-image: url(<a href=" http:="" showbiz.omy.sg="" global="" common="" uplift="" imgs="" dot.png);"="" target="_blank">联合晚报</detail><detail class="social-links" style="float: left; width: 635px; padding: 6px 0px 8px; border-top-width: 5px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(229, 229, 229); border-bottom-width: 5px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(185, 0, 0); clear: both !important; margin: 0px 0px 10px !important;">

</detail><article class="storybody" id="storybody" style="vertical-align: baseline; border: 0px; outline: 0px;"><detail class="blurb" style="float: left; font-size: 22px; line-height: 30px; letter-spacing: 0px; width: 585px; padding: 0px 25px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: double; border-bottom-color: rgb(185, 0, 0);"></detail><nav class="media-menu" style="font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; border: 0px; outline: 0px; background-color: transparent; float: left; width: 625px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; overflow: hidden;"></nav><detail id="tabs-2" aria-labelledby="ui-id-2" class="ui-tabs-panel ui-widget-content ui-corner-bottom" role="tabpanel" aria-expanded="true" aria-hidden="false" style="float: left;">
<detail class="pic-holder" style="float: left; border: none; padding: 0px; background-image: none; margin: 0px 0px 5px;">
huangwenyong.jpg
黄文永去年11月暴瘦、憔悴出席《戏剧情牵30》。(图/档案照)

</detail>
</detail>

<detail class="storybox" style="float: left; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 0.05em; line-height: 28px !important;">传已返马来西亚休养,女儿博客秀天伦照,就是不见黄文永。
本地资深阿哥黄文永去年11月18日暴瘦、憔悴亮相新传媒《戏剧情牵30》后,近月来音讯全无。
他那22岁的女儿黄美恩一向有更新博客的习惯,过往时不时会将全家福放上博客,最近她在博客中,却只字不提父亲,数月来上传的天伦照中,屡次也只见她和母亲、哥哥或友人等一起入镜,不见黄文永踪影。
据新传媒节目监制王尤红年初受访时表示,60岁的黄文永因肠胃感染病毒,导致体重锐减,他之前也坦承生病后消瘦8公斤。
- 据传黄文永感叹医药费昂贵
完整报道请看15.03.2013的《联合晚报》。

</detail>

</article></article>

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
F56760D037DEFC2E378DBD89C372.jpg

The public grew concerned about local veteran actor, Huang Wenyong's health condition when he appeared thin and haggard onstage at the 30th Drama Anniversary Show on Sunday.

Wenyong clarified over a phone interview last morning that he did not have any major health problems currently.

He suffered from stomach flu while filming for upcoming Ch8 drama, It's a Wonderful Life in September. Wenyong had visited both Western and Chinese doctors, but could not recover his health completely due to hectic work schedules and irregular meal times.

The actor had fever subsequently, his body temperature rising to 39 degrees Celsius almost every night, but it would return to normal the next morning.

Wenyong had lost an estimated of seven kilos after falling sick consecutively.

Admitting that he had lost too much weight, Wenyong commented, 'Even my daughter thinks that I look like her grandfather now.'

He once again assured, 'I am doing well. I have done a full body check-up and there is no problem. It's just that my stomach is still quite weak now.'

Now that the filming for It's a Wonderful Life has wrapped up, Wenyong is glad that he has time to recuperate and 'gain some weight'.

Exercising on a regular basis, the 60-year-old expressed that he has to first fine-tune his eating habit in order to improve his current state of health.

When asked Wenyong if his illness was due to stress, he responded, 'I have been busy working for over 30 years. Stress is bad for health. It is vital to slow down the pace of one's life.'