• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to delete my account?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are doing fine
why deleting your account
what is going on here
two moderators leaving
only raiders stay alone

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear,dear...why 'd u want to leave...me not cute enough...:o:wink:

but i also want to know...

I simply grew bored with this forum, that's it.

Sam kindly delete this account when you read this, can't figure out how to do it myself, thanks.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I won't need to delete this account to do that numbnuts.

Yes that is true. However deleting or claiming to want to delete gives it a veneer of authenticity.

The best way to deal with obnoxious and self absorbed people like you is just to ignore you. Henceforth I urge all forummers to do so. Pricks like you should just be starved of the oxygen of attention and left to wallow in your puny world.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes that is true. However deleting or claiming to want to delete gives it a veneer of authenticity.

The best way to deal with obnoxious and self absorbed people like you is just to ignore you. Henceforth I urge all forummers to do so. Pricks like you should just be starved of the oxygen of attention and left to wallow in your puny world.

i aldy give this 德国肉条狗狗 the coordinates where to go after she log out :wink:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, stop responding to my posts and ignore me then....:rolleyes:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was fun for a while but got dull fast. Somebody tell me how to delete my account please, thanks.

Just fuck off and do not log in again.
Or you doing this publicly declaring delete as a fucking drama queen that you are.

Go back to that village missing an idiot or that kindergarten where you can throw tantrums and be comforted.