• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my horny peeping maid - sequel to the running maid

i m up to my neck. pls vote SACK or KEEP hippo maid

• keep hippo maid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • send hippo maid a one way ticket back

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
days of hippo is numbered....

finally, thank god! hippo had successfully driven out the monster-in-law. oops! mother-in-law rather. thank god!!

then again, that pissed and peeved (PAP) the wifey too. now the wifey was scheming to get rid of her once and for all! can u imagine how the tides and events turned just like that? both wifey and monster were so supportive of hippo.....and now they were allergic to her.

well, couldn't blame them actually. hippo was getting to be very wild and abnoxious. she danced and pranced and pirouette.....and that caused some minor earthquakes in the house. she banged the table and the wifey's favorite crystal vase fell. good riddance for that consecrated vase which was a present from her ex-beau. :smile:

then she kept yelping while having her hippo ears plugged into a 2nd smartphone. the whole day she would be yakking and yakking away in her new founded gadget. she lied too. she told mum, that's would be the wifey, that she was talking to her kids. she had half a dozen by the way from 3 lovers who eventually one by one deserted her alone with her dirty half dozen.

anyone wanna marry hippo maid? buy one get 6 free! :p

she showed me - i dunno why she'd do that - the pics of all her kids in her smartphone. my goodness!! very beautiful teenagers!! her eldest son could easily be the next mediacorpse leading man. what a shame, he was in filippins.

anyway, too late now. she had PAP-ed the wifey once too often now that she managed to drive out the monster in law. i was secretly very thankful to her for her chilvarous deed. :biggrin:

now we just gotta await what wifey would pull out from her undies and smack hippo mercilessly with what trick she got down there.

stay tuned for the grand finale..... HIPPO DAYS ARE NUMBERED - guaranteed!:*::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: days of hippo is numbered....

hippo shall be set free to roam back in her wild filippin jungle. it would be sooner than her last hippo ballet prancing. :biggrin:

stay tuned......

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
silence of the hippo

D-day cometh!

this morning, wifey was up and was very fidgeting. i thought we had a orgasmic sexsion last night, she should be more relax. but today there was a dark foreboding.....i could sense it in my dick!

hippo was as usual in her cheery mood - looking at the mirror admiring herself. then singing. then dancing....then yelping liked a diva hold the broomstick liked she was holding a mike performing to a packed audience.

that was it! enough was enough!! wifey yelled: "hippo, go pack your things.....i m sending you home for good!!"

i was stunted. my the coffee in my mouth was blurped all over the newspaper. i thought the ladies were liked becoming very good friends and now this.....

the sulked hippo with her head hanging down liked as though going to be decapitated followed wifey to her maid's room. silently, she began to pack her things. she opened her wardrobe. my wifey's eyes nearly popped out!

there were cups and cups of instant noodles all neatly piled up. then there were Jack & jill potato chips with almost every flavours stacked up neatly...and then there were 2 rows of canned soft drinks...and etc. my god! it was a mini-bar counter in that small sized wardrobe!

after she packed everything - her clothings and all her minimart foodstuffs, it was like 3 bags full.

wifey got a last piece of advice or rather an evil bliss of pride for conquering and ridding her: " i ve already warned u too many times...and u still sing, look at the mirror, dance and even now keep talking over your handphone day and night, night and day.....i have enough of your nonsense! i m sending u home for good!!"

"mum, i m sorry...mum, please give me another chance...i promise i behave and work hard, please mum, please...." hippo pleaded and was closed to tears.

"sorry, i ve enough of your nonsense! i know u just got a bangala bf and keep talking and flirting with him...." wifey was really mad now. " u better go home! now get into the car, i m sending u off to the airport. i already got a 1-way ticket back for u....u can sing and dance your way home to filippins!!"

with that, we have come to a sad closure to our hippo maid saga.

i was feeling rather unhappy at the way things had to happen this way. i thought it may be fair that we warned her first before going such drastic action. but then again, if we were to let her know she was no longer wanted, she might create unwarranted mischief and then it would be real headache for us....no choice, better leave all the nasty to the wifey. i just played mat bodoh but infact i was also totally more surprised at how devious the wifey could scheme up such rapid action.

bye, hippo! i shall never miss you and good riddance!

the hippo had been finally silenced.....it had never felt so peaceful again without her yelping and phone chatting, delirious laughing over her handphone and her flirtatious tone. brrrr....sometime i wonder how could such a slutty horny hippo land here.

i m still wondering.....with a smirk :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: silence of the hippo

Wah shiok sia your younger brother LTS who does not post in here but somehow you always refer to him is actually the star of the show and your enemies f4 especially chia ti lik.

Damn power sia for you to claim LTS isn't you actually.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: woo, ah....ern.....oh god! help!

oh shit! there maybe another new maid series akan datang.

wifey just told me she got another maid....and hell!! she looks like aunty jinx except she's more manly and a lesbian! @@

good grief! i thought we had a good yesternite orgasmic sexsion.....now i m beginning to shudder: THE ARRIVAL OF BUTCHY, THE SHEMALE MAID!! @@

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fat is gone but the spirit remains.....

"hippo, hippo!! where's morning papers?" i yelled when i couldn't find the papers on the dining table.

then i realised that the wifey had gotten rid of her yesterday. gosh! it was kind of quiet without her presence....and it was kinda getting weird without her singing and pirouetting and yelping.

oh no!! i missed her! i really do missed her!!:*::*::*:

"WHERE'S MY COFFEE AND TOAST?!!" :*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: the fat is gone but the spirit remains.....

LTS who is your clone that zapped me due to your silly ramblings

fren, ignore those silly little zappings. u look at my powerpoints - all the way down and down...

who cares!!:wink:

the points mean nothing to me. i dunno who zap u. yes, again, WHO CARES?!!:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hippo maid holding cell

rrrrrrring.......

suddenly my handphone was ringing wild. there was a sense of anticipation....

true enough, it was hippo maid!! OMG!! she was calling from fillipins? she missed me??? jialat!

"sir, this is hippo." a soft gentle voice blurted out. "sir....(sob, sob) how can mum do like this to me?"

what was i suppose to say? "sorry, hippo. i din know what was going on...." i replied. "i think u ve driven mum crazy too many times. so how are u back in filippins?" shit! i had to pretend to be concerned :(

an awkard long pause... "hippo, r u all right?" ok, this concern was authentic.

"yes sir." she finally responded. " but i no in filippins, sir. i m still in singapore..."

"Huh?"

"ya sir, mum put me in the maid agency. i m staying here until someone employ me in 10 days time," she explained. "if no one takes me, i go bark... and (sniff, sob, hic hicup) today is the 9 days oredi sir.....can u take me back? i dun wanna go home..(sob, sob...)"

hell! now what was i suppose to say?? " sorry, hippo, i can't do anything. it's wifey's decision...."

"but sir, i just found a boyfriend. he loves me beri much....i oredi miss him alot..."

wah lau eh! PIANG!!

"sorry, hippo. i can't help you. gotta go. u take care...maybe the 10day, someone would pick you up. bye"

click! phew! that was close.

so the wifey was right. she is always RIGHT about almost everything except in the beginning she shouldn't have selected hippo as our maid. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 10th day

today's the 10th day. the last day of hippo's destiny. is she bark to filippins? is she being picked and employed? is she.....

oh what the heck!!

i just got a terrible nightmare the previous nite about her....and it was too x-rated to relate here.:biggrin:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: the 10th day

hi, lee tah bar, you got rammed by her?:o

today's the 10th day. the last day of hippo's destiny. is she bark to filippins? is she being picked and employed? is she.....

oh what the heck!!

i just got a terrible nightmare the previous nite about her....and it was too x-rated to relate here.:biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: the 10th day

oh what the heck!!

lianbeng replies: u must have dreamt about her naked in bed with u n u ejaculated! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hippo maid has risen like a fat phoenix!

oh no!! woe to the new mum and sir who have the misfortune to employ hippo maid.....

the last i heard from the neighbour's maid, LETICIA - yep! the famous pinay maid. she told me hippo was employed by a newly wed couple who lived in a posh landed property in pasir ris.

well, good luck to them! especially the newly wed husby. hippo would sure try to seduce him, peep at him or oogle when they are making love.

good luck to the newly weds :p:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at this rubbish guy who contradicts himself. tsk, tsk....

he wants to read. he loves to read my "trash" and after reading he repays in this way:

Thread: my horny peeping maid - sequel to the running maid

rubbish thread

23-04-2014 01:59 AM

rubbish thread

23-04-2014 01:58 AM

rubbish thread

rubbish thread

rubbish thread

23-04-2014 01:57 AM

rubbish thread

what kind of rubbish lowlife person is this imbecile?:*::*:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: look at this rubbish guy who contradicts himself. tsk, tsk....

forgive me....i hate to say the zapper (though not me) is correct...your thread SUCKS!