• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my horny peeping maid - sequel to the running maid

i m up to my neck. pls vote SACK or KEEP hippo maid

• keep hippo maid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • send hippo maid a one way ticket back

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: woo, ah....ern.....oh god! help!

Re: i almost fainted when i saw this month's PUB bill **@@**
i think i better curfew my hippo maid from soaking too much, too long and too many times a day in the bathroom

is it becos of my hippo maid or is this skyrocketing pub bill an epidemic? that is everyone's being hit?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a mysterious call from my ex-running maid.....

out of the blue, my running maid (the previous maid b4 hippo maid) who had quit suddenly called me at my office. it sounded like a casual friendly call to say hello....but really was it that simple?:confused::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: a mysterious call from my ex-running maid.....

"sir, how are you?" it began.

"fine. tq. who's this please?"

"it's me, sir " she replied, "Rosamarie. just to let u know i m doing fine with my new mum and sir in a orchard condo."

"oh, that's good!" wasn't really paying much attention until she said this, "maybe sir would like to cum n visit me sometime. the house is always empty. mum and sir always go for tours....."

oh, oh!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
have u heard a hippo which can sing high key?

my hippo maid seems to be blessed with natural skills to irritate me :(

she sings in terrible high octave and yelps suddenly in a loud fortisso that startle me.

i just hope i can convince wifey and MIL to get rid of hippo maid. she's now like a yelping rabid hippo singing in extra high octave and scare the hell out of me !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this morning the sink exploded!!

I dunno what the heck hippo maid did.

while washing my face at my Italian marble sink, it suddenly cracked, gave way, tumbled and broke into pieces!!

god almighty!! do I sense the presence of evil from the aura of the diabolical hippo maid????:*::*:

for the record since her arrival:

1. broke the tv
2. broke washing machine
3. exploded the fan with fins flying. luckily no casualty or fatality
4. now latest, exploded the wash basin :*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hippo loves eating bananas?

it's kinda of strange these days in my home. dunno why the wifey keep buying big bunches of big DELMONTE bananas? the kids don't eat them so often. I dun eat them, too. who was eating the bananas?

oh gosh!! after asking wifey, the answer was obvious. hippon maid loved eating bananas. it kinda of remind her of her pinoy home.

what do you think? :confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
foamy hippo in bathtub

of late, PUB bills have been skyrocketing without valid reason. however, when I read the last bill, the water usage could be enough to flood orchard road! I was wondering. pondering and wondering....wondering and pondering.

last evening was back home earlier. it was a sweaty day and the haze was making everything very miserable. decided to relax in my big bathtub which usually wasn't used at all becos of civic consciousness of water saving. and of course, the hefty water bill.

was about to turn on the tap when I noticed there were many strands of long hairs. wifey was bob cut. couldn't be her. oh oh!! hippo maid had long thick hair....could it be her?? was she indulging herself in my bathtub when there was no one in the house. when I opened the cabinet, the foam bath gel was like left with less than half!

how could I catch this foamy hippo in the act? if I were to fix a spycam in toilet, would it be illegal? it's my own personal toilet. unless the hippo maid gag me and tie me spread eagle, I wouldn't wanna to look at her be it she is sexily dressed or worst naked! :*:

so how now?

I ve yet to solve the mystery over what kind of charm does hippo maid conjure up to get wifey and MIL so obliging to her.:*::*::*:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: foamy hippo in bathtub

when u quiet your heart, u realise many things which u r ignorant about suddenly become so surprisingly clear.

iI was very surprised that hippo maid today fixed MIL's NOKIA handphone which she accidentally dropped and exploded into pieces. hippo actually meticulously put back every little screws...and presto! it worked like new!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wifey began to look more like a maid assistant :(

gradually in a weird event of things, wifey was now beginning to look more like a maid while hippo was looking more like a mum.

hippo was now wearing very fashionable attire even in the home doing the chores. wifey on the other hand was getting to be a bit overly casually dressed even when she was out. :eek:

what was going on now in the house was some quite uncanny and warped. it was like i was drifting slowly into .....THE TWILIGHT ZONE.:*::*::*:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: wifey began to look more like a maid assistant :(

Gajah Muda,

Yes, and that is why South Africa exports pistachio nuts.:o

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
more grocery money next money :(

i was bewildered.

why in the heck that there are so many dishes each meal? the kids were at school the whole day. me working. the wifey always having hi tea party and MIL in her usual majhong session. then why so much food on the table?

no one is complaining except me. i think all the food are actually more fodder for my hippo maid who is getting another size bigger

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: more grocery money next money :(

this morning, wifey asked hippo maid to go to a nearby grocery to buy a tube of superglue which cost maybe about $2. it would be about a 15mins chore walking there, buying and back. guess what? it took hippo maid about an hour or so to return. this was how she related her story.....

hippo maid whenever asked to go out of the house to buy anything, would spend about at least 15mins to change into a seductive attire. there was once she wore a limpy Ts that exposed half her pair of monstrous boobs. she would don on her tight leotard pants that clearly showed her camel foot creases. oh brother! i better stopped describing the details or the teekos here would wank the hell out of themselves :p

after all that done, hippo maid would spray herself with some cheap intoxicating perfume and off she went.

this morning chore was to go the the nearby grocery shop and buy a tube of superglue. assignment time: about 15mins or less.

an hour later, hippo maid wasn't back yet. what the hell was wrong with her??

stay tuned.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: more grocery money next money :(

and half an hour later after the hour late, hippo maid wasn't back.

finally she was back. guess what? she didn't buy the superglue. she simply told wifey, "no more mum..."

"why u went so long, hippo?"

here began the bombastic reasoning from hippo - the only one fantastic skill she was good in. "oh mum, i took bus go town buy but then lost my way..."

well, only the wifey believed it! my god!!

there was a stain of mayonaisse or something on lips. i asked her sternly, "hippo, u better tell us honestly where did u go? there is some food left on your lip!"

"sir....sorry sir! i hungry. i went macdonald eat before take bus back." she replied without a tinge of guilt @@

again, the wifey bought that.

oh god! i gave up!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pink maid!

yesterday was PINK DOT DAY at hong lim speakers' corner. i caught a glimpse of my ex-running maid. she was in PINK! and next to her another pink butch or a tomboy lesbian. :*::*::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yucks! hippo was scratching her armpit...

this morning heard the wifey instructing hippo maid to cook some oatmeal for me as breakfast. was at the kitchen getting a drink when i peered at her and caught her scratching her armpit and then smelling her fingers.

omg!! did she also touch the oatmeal that she was cooking with her armpit's laced flavour??

i better don't touch her oatmeal....or for that matter, anything special the wifey asks her to cook up. yucks!!:eek::eek::*: