• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my horny peeping maid - sequel to the running maid

i m up to my neck. pls vote SACK or KEEP hippo maid

• keep hippo maid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • send hippo maid a one way ticket back

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: woo, ah....ern.....oh god! help!

woo, ah....ern.....oh....

i groaned and moaned and grunt. ah....finally it cum out! what a relief!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't be so teeko, everybody! oh please! it was the constipated shit that was just pooed out in the toilet.

after arse-spraying and wiping clean, zipped up to exit toilet. lo and behold! my hippo maid was benting outside just as the toilet door swinged open. and hell!! my groin touched her eavedropping ear.

it gave me a shock!! what the hell was she benting over the toilet when i was pooing and grunting moanfully?

now what the hell is wrong with this oversize hippo?? i wonder......

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

by the way, there is another very usefulness from hippo maid. she is also now the official home garbage disposal. it is rare now to find any leftovers from the dining table. she disposes everything in her bloated tummy. yep! wait till u hear that she is also the official shit machine with huge and stinky poo that overpower the home auto airfreshener :(

oh brother!! i really need an elephant rifle now. desperately need it!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

la, lalalalala....lalalala....yah..on yahyah!!

oh great! i ve a hippo maid that screeches like a mother hen on heat when she showers. :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

to the wifey, hippo's singing was music. to me it was plain torture to the ears.

what u know? she brought her to her karaoke club. faint! @@

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

woe is me!

oversize hippo maid now thought she was american idol. she sang at will.....i gonna have hell pretty soon!

she's singing so bloody freely now and the wifey and mil endorse it. they love her singing! oh brother!! now give me an elephant rifle to gun her down. pluuease!!! :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

tonite, wifey cooked a super big pot of porridge with sweet potatoes. i was wondering whether we were expecting guests. she revealed no. we weren't expecting any guests.

it was hippo maid who told her to cook more so that she won't be hungry later if she had enough porridge to eat for dinner.

guess what?

she gulped down every grain and every drop of the watery porridge. every dishes was wiped shiny clean, not a single morsel was left on the table!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what my hippo maid looks like :( oh mama!!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=231720153634271" width="384" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe>

that pui chee is about the size of my new hippo maid who is as a consolation not that bitchy.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: this is what my hippo maid looks like :( oh mama!!

Who are the pui chee you know in this forum?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

it finlally happened this afternoon. i crashed into the obstructing hippo who always froze infront of my track especially when i was in a hurry. give me the elephant rifle please!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it finlally happened this afternoon. i crashed into the obstructing hippo who always froze infront of my track especially when i was in a hurry. give me the elephant rifle please!

lianbeng thought u have a "rifle" below ur belt between ur upper thighs? :rolleyes: waiting for what?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

lianbeng thought u have a "rifle" below ur belt between ur upper thighs? :rolleyes: waiting for what?

if i use my personal cumspitting rifle, hippo maid would surely want more. u want me to die earlier is it or age prematurely? chek ark! :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i m not plotting about changing the wifey instead of hippo maid.

i just couldn't believe my wifey who allowed the maid to hiao hiao went shopping with her. @@

could my hippo maid be also well-versed in kong tao or some kind of black magic to charm my wifey??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and yes! not only signing my credit card for all her shopacohlic activity, she also signed a dress, a pants, some undies and a pair of shoes ....for hippo maid!! FAINT!!

i can be sure and double confirm that the wifey is hexed!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
2day during lunchtime was back to my bungalow. lo and behold!! pinoy national flags were hanging.

hippo maid hanged her collection of lacy Gstrings. my god!! i just couldn't believe she was actually wearing those skimpy piece of rope under there. FAINT!! there was a whole range of pschydelic colors. there was the bright chilli red, the poka dot pink and my god!! a see through holeey one. @@

this week i can forget about buying 4D, toto and even think of getting onto the mahjong table. :(

i had been hexed!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2day during lunchtime was back to my bungalow. lo and behold!! pinoy national flags were hanging.

hippo maid hanged her collection of lacy Gstrings. my god!! i just couldn't believe she was actually wearing those skimpy piece of rope under there. FAINT!! there was a whole range of pschydelic colors. there was the bright chilli red, the poka dot pink and my god!! a see through holeey one. @@

this week i can forget about buying 4D, toto and even think of getting onto the mahjong table. :(

i had been hexed!!

hi there

1. aiyoh! cavey.
2. for goodness sake.
3. get some guy thing to do your "things" loh:biggrin:
4. anyway, you swing that way mah:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
eavedropped and overheard hippo's sad life story. dunno real or just myth....

she has 6 kids. my goodness!! her oldest son is 24 and helping to support her family. she was here in sg b4. then returned home only to realise her horny husby had runaway with another pinay. he also told all her money. poor cow!

so bo bian, she returned to sg to work as maid. of all the mum, she ended up with my trusting wifey.

very jialat!!

Last edited: