• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Food Review for Jollibee!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Joined the insane queue, had to wait 50min b4 I was first. Everyone ard me was so pumped up, smiling faces everywhere. As I finally reached the front of the queue, a maid behind me gave me the hi-5, I let out a "WHOOP!" and the crowd cheered and clapped!

First up. CHAMP BURGER.

1255777968_1bf58840e6.jpg

As I took my first bite, tears instantly welled up in my eyes. I was transported to a time long long ago, a time when kids were still playing marbles, PAP was a benevolent ruler, and Singaporeans were happy.
The second bite into the fat juicy patty brought back sweet memories of my childhood sweetheart.
真的是有初恋的感觉。。。一个字:爽!
As I swallowed the final bite, I saw only an intense bright light, brighter than a thousand suns, and a wave of peace and calm washed over me. I was in absolute bliss.

Verdict: 11/10, Die Die Must Try, Die Liao Reincarnate Still Must Try!!!

Next up: ChickenJoy (fried chicked)
TO BE CONTINUED...

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...oe-kor-kors-food-review-jollibee-4136851.html

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not going to eat...this shop only employ pinoy but want to operate in Singapore.

They rather pay pinoy their lodging, transportation, etc then to employ Singaporean. screw them...

Alfrescian
Loyal
the burger looks pretty normal/bland, don't look special but the guy reviews machiam like eating food from heaven......joker.....

won't go and specifically buy but will try (someday) to have a proper personal judgement

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking at the photo of the burger................2 words come to mind..................Wah.....Lan......

the patty might be thicker and looks more like real meat...........but burger looks dry and miserable................

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not going to eat...this shop only employ pinoy but want to operate in Singapore.

They rather pay pinoy their lodging, transportation, etc then to employ Singaporean. screw them...

Will you guys support Komala's then? They're a Singaporean operation that has established openings overseas, as far as Canada.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Komala is ah neh food right?

I'd rather say it is Singaporean Indian Vegetarian. My Sri Lankan neighbour invited me and my family there once, at the shop I asked the waiter whether it was Singaporean and he said it was.

Cheers!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like all the fast food chain that comes and go. It's just another sinkee fad. The location is not a true test for Jolibee. It should be located alongside with Macs, KFC and other fast food chain than only can they tell if its successful or not. Give the fad some time to fizzle out just like Wendy's and Subway.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SANY0201.JPG

Those are the most atrocious pieces of fried chicken I've ever seen.

I've seen better ones made for nasi lemak or veggie rice.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like all the fast food chain that comes and go. It's just another sinkee fad. The location is not a true test for Jolibee. It should be located alongside with Macs, KFC and other fast food chain than only can they tell if its successful or not. Give the fad some time to fizzle out just like Wendy's and Subway.

Unfortunately, the 'Pinoy pride' will keep this establishment going on.

There's room for Jollibee, but we can't have A&W. :rolleyes:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup i agree with you to a point. But over time the opportunistic nature of the pinoys will show its head and they will move elsewhere for a better bargain. Pinoys are an annoying bunch but they are not dumb. Ive met a few pinoys in Perth and they were previously in peesai on work visas and all of them said that they just used peesai as a springboard to OZ.
A&W was the first FnB chain I think that opened in peesai. My mom used to work for them when they first opened. I think it was the new management that screwed it for AnW. Their menu became crap and did not keep up with the other Fast food chain. Plus they began hiring only m&ds in the early 90s which made the place look shitty.