• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Death of a New Flight Steward

HSBBABE

A United Airlines flight attendant found dead in the trunk of a car in Gary, Indiana, on Monday was allegedly killed by her 17-year-old daughter's boyfriend, according to court documents.

Damarius Wren, 18, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of 54-year-old DeCarol Deloney-Cain of Crown Point.

Deloney-Cain's body was discovered in a burgundy 2008 Toyota Solara in a remote wooded area in the 2000 block of East 22nd Place.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...-in-Trunk-of-Car-266795241.html#ixzz3AvRST7Gt
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

LinCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I joined Kindle Select and one of the requirements is that I deactivate the blog in post 1 because it contains a lot of details about my book. I am sorry I have done that. However, the book in which The Death of a New Steward is in, Stories from the Air, is available in Kindle for a mere US $ 0.99 .