• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Ditty For A Bully [destined for rubbish heap]

jw5

Loyal
Re: A Ditty For A Bully

Like I said just ignore him and whatever he posts and we can enjoy the forum in peace.:smile:

He just whacked you too in another thread.
If he had seen your post here, he would have tried to manipulate you. He might still try.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He just whacked you too in another thread.
If he had seen your post here, he would have tried to manipulate you. He might still try.

Do what he does best, ignore him as he is now in a tantrum.:biggrin:

I bet he is the one responsible for sending this thread to the Trivia Section as it is very uncomfortable. Let him squirm.:smile:

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want to join in as another persona non grata too?

I'll answer this one with a comic:

ScreenHunter_09 Mar. 13 15.07.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'll answer this one with a comic:

View attachment 9632

Peppertail, you are a fucked up son of a bitch. All you know is to micromanage and respond with "I don't give a fuck" as if you are the big fucking overlord of the forum. You have consistently stepped on forummers' toes, mangled their threads through merging them, moved threads to the Trivia section when they should have stayed in the Courtyard Cafe, etc.

You are the worst moderator that has ever been appointed by Leongsam and I spit on you sideways to show my maximum disdain. PTUI!!!!!

Totally Fucked up! PTUI!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Peppertail, you are a fucked up son of a bitch. All you know is to micromanage and respond with "I don't give a fuck" as if you are the big fucking overlord of the forum. You have consistently stepped on forummers' toes, mangled their threads through merging them, moved threads to the Trivia section when they should have stayed in the Courtyard Cafe, etc.

You are the worst moderator that has ever been appointed by Leongsam and I spit on you sideways to show my maximum disdain. PTUI!!!!!

Totally Fucked up! PTUI!

I merged 2 threads wrongly, moved personal squabbles to trivia, what's wrong?

Who are you to decide what gets merged/moved and said in this forum? Hence, i give zero fucks.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who are you to decide what gets merged/moved and said in this forum? Hence, i give zero fucks.

hi there

1. aiyoh! peppi:biggrin:
2. hot under the collar from the "tfbf".
3. wow! this is the first time you used expletives leh:p
4. "zero fucks", so uncharacteristic of you, my dear!

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. aiyoh! peppi:biggrin:
2. hot under the collar from the "tfbf".
3. wow! this is the first time you used expletives leh:p
4. "zero fucks", so uncharacteristic of you, my dear!

Was just quoting from the comic :smile:. But no, i have used it a couple of times before.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are silencing dissent under the guise of forum management & housekeeping.

FUCK YOU!

jw5

Loyal

Any suggestions for song titles to go with the rhymes?

Try to think of appropriate titles, the melody and beat need to match too.

"You're So Vain" by Carly Simon is much much too mild.