• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

山木庚 cracking down on cunning baboons who game the system

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1259042/1/.html

PEASANTPORE: The majority of Peasantpore's population lives in leased public birdcages and the packed day-to-day living has thrown up a number of embarassing cat fights that give many ang mohs and Nihons perfect excuses to laugh about the regime's boasts.

Law Minion 山木庚 said more can be done in terms of legislation to deal with baboons who do the minimal to escape the arms of the regime laws but create enough havoc to make their antics appear in the old and new media.

During last week's Committee of Sex Debate, 山木庚 revealed that his ministry is fed up with jokers gaming the system and staging daily dramas for cheap entertainment (e.g. Everitt Road Estate Rich Babas vs Crass Merchants). 山木庚 hinted his cronies are already working with three other ministries to develop a framework to resolve such disputes.

And on the sidelines of a community event on Sunday, 山木庚 noted that peasants vent their anger on him when they don't know where to go or who to approach to get these issues sorted out.

He said: "You know, I know this Asiatic society got what the Hokkien people say, must have a few 'kuai lan kias', playing music late into the night, dragging their furniture, allow their pets barking away, pooing all over the shop, bastard peasants who smoke, litter, drink, fight and preach Ya Sor to Moslems etc ...

"I know under that Wong Cunt Seng, the poodles adopted a 'not bugging Ruler Loong, not our business' attitude. Then irate peasants talk to Marboro Tan's Housing Mafia and meet another stonewall. because Marboro empowers his cronies to say 'not my birdcage, you kenna disturbed, your problem'. Then they go to new media, complain that Ruler Loong's minions are folding their arms and doing nothing. The opposition pariahs gleefully exploit this to play up anti-regime sentiments and sour the ground.

"So I am 山木庚, clever lawyer and playboy now will conjure new tricks to deal with those fucking baboons who skirt the outer fringes of the law and irritate other peasants for fun.

"First I put up a Facebook posting to get ideas, then I steal the best ones and ask the cronies to implement them. So course, we will always copy the best legislation used in other advanced countries like Nordic or Nippon states. But if we fucking cannot get any ideas, I will send a delegation to Commie PRC and study how they adapt Qin Dynasty Legalist tricks to tekan those baboon troublemakers."

山木庚 also commented on the Kangaroo Law Ministry's review of Peasantpore's insolvency laws. He said an sexpert committee has reviewed this and will soon be presenting its findings to the ministry.

Turning to Peasantpore's use of bankruptcy and insolvency regime to deal with political pariahs, 山木庚 boasted it will be a major area of review in 2013 for the Kangaroo Law Ministry.

山木庚 said: "We recently discovered that several political dissenters whom we wish to bankrupt are now keeping low profile and waiting for Old Autocrat to visit Lord Yama. So we need to increase the scope laws to entrap them and declare bankrupt for longer periods. In addition, more enterprising foreigners have been setting up con jobs and then declare bankrupt to game the system huh. They trick the peasants, I not interested but when they con the banks and merchants, they fucking cross the line. So the merchants and former loansharks lobbied and we agreed, I am for a regime where the merchants and reformed loan sharks (moneylenders) know that if they lend, there are some sanctions if peasants for foreign confidence conmen don't pay back.

Last edited: