• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are the Forummers you'd LoVe to meet ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just Give me these chaps:
1. AKia
2. JW5
3.Sarong
4.Kopi
5.Zeddy
6.GD
7.LianBeng
8. Hokkien
9. Raiders
10. Debonnerman
Am sure we aRe gonna haVe a sweLL time !!! :smile::eek::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another thread down the trivia heap.

Today I hit the nerves of dumbfuck FishyPie, especially when many of us suspect LTK is a mole at WP.... FishyPie become kaling kabok, anyhow barks and playing infractions on me. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ScreenShot2013-03-10at123627AM_zpsc0a52005.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guessed you chaps in the Thai Thread aRe aLready quite formidabLe; not LikeLy any Outsiders can try to break into
your CircLe & score points in this Forum..:cool:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guessed you chaps in the Thai Thread aRe aLready quite formidabLe; not LikeLy any Outsiders can try to break into

We welcome any forummers, including newbies, who came here to contribute and sharing infos. We dun welcome people like you who came here with an agenda. Too bad I caught your histories at Stomp and you behaves exactly like a Stomp moderator.

Ask you to change, you got even worse, how much PAP pay you? $1 a post? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you. Shall add to the kopisai clones list.
This chap is one vile individual indeed.

good morning my dear narong
that crane fella is severely in pain
why today you no wear sarong
adding another stewpig clone in your brain

don't follow blindly
don't agree blindly
use your blains
use your blains
do you have any grains

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i love to meet everyone here
a big dinner for being so dear
kind and unkind brothers all
we all meet and dine in one big hall

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Good morning, I was trying to avoid crossing your path but since you mentioned about the Thai thread I have to say that the Thai thread is basically Chon and myself posting the most there so are you talking about me and Chon? I mean come on be reasonable don't drag Chon and me into your war. You know very well I'm trying very hard to avoid you. If you know Chinese I stick to this as much as possible 井水不犯河水。

No one in this forum is an outsider in any thread and you know it yourself, have you seen anyone being kicked out of the Thai thread? So Fishypie don't be such a cheebye mouth and stir shit about the Thai thread and drag us into your war.

You are welcome anytime into the Thai thread and enjoy the post there.

Sawasdee krup.