• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What 4d number to buy today? Any suggestions?

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sibeisian. At kopishop now lim kopi...thinking of buying 4d at 711 store...but no inspiration for any numbers. Anyone gotta inspiration to share?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sibeisian. At kopishop now lim kopi...thinking of buying 4d at 711 store...but no inspiration for any numbers. Anyone gotta inspiration to share?

Besides the kopitiam got any road or not?

If there is a road, then you order one kopi and drink first.. While drinking the kopi, observe the cars on the road.. See their plate numbers.. Trust your gut instinct.. Then buy the plate numbers of the cars that you think will come out today..

This is how I get my inspiration 1 hour before entering any Spore Pools outlet to buy 4D..

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Besides the kopitiam got any road or not?

If there is a road, then you order one kopi and drink first.. While drinking the kopi, observe the cars on the road.. See their plate numbers.. Trust your gut instinct.. Then buy the plate numbers of the cars that you think will come out today..

This is how I get my inspiration 1 hour before entering any Spore Pools outlet to buy 4D..

Okie liao...follow yor advice...saw a car plate 226:-)!
So now finito kopi go buy 0226!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
521586_441035125932474_1094362726_n.jpg

Extemist show this number.......

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
appeared in the following draws
Prizes Date & Day
Consolation Wed 21 Mar 12
Consolation Sat 26 Nov 11
Starter Sun 25 May 08
Consolation Sat 12 Jan 08
First Sat 30 Oct 04
Starter Sun 26 Aug 01
Consolation Sat 12 Jun 99

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

10% commission if you strike.

MB = 1773
BSS = 1355
Slot = 5107

Remember to whack $10 big 120 small at private bookie also :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ex colleague had a dream once..

He dreamt of this old lady.. In his dream, the old lady gave him an Ang Pao with 4 numbers inside..

He scolded the old lady and told the lady he don't want any numbers but money..

Then he suddenly woke up and drove to Arcade Ctr and bought the number.. The number came out 1st prize that afternoon.. He didn't hoot much.. Won more than 20K..