• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

jw5

Loyal
In 2013, GoldenDragon claimed that he doesn't trust LTK.

Now he claims to be LTK's biggest fan.

This is what is commonly known as a fucking manipulative two headed snake. :rolleyes:

Sala. WP is not PAP's B Team. I don't recall myself stating that. I merely said I don't trust LTK. That doesn't mean WP is PAP's B Team.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In 2013, GoldenDragon claimed that he doesn't trust LTK.

Now he claims to be LTK's biggest fan.

This is what is commonly known as a fucking manipulative two headed snake. :rolleyes:

People are entitled to change their minds. I have made even bigger changes over the years... I've changed my ethnicity, my nationality and my gender. Beat that!

jw5

Loyal
So let him confirm that with the reason(s). Unlike him, you are not trying to "win friends and influence people". That's why you can flip-flop.

People are entitled to change their minds. I have made even bigger changes over the years... I've changed my ethnicity, my nationality and my gender. Beat that!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So let him confirm that with the reason(s). Unlike him, you are not trying to "win friends and influence people". That's why you can flip-flop.

Of course I am. If I had no fans this forum would be deserted. I depend on people choosing sammyboy over other competing platforms when it comes to making an on line presence. That's why I'm willing to kowtow to everybody here.

jw5

Loyal
Not true. You only kowtow to those you deem can "attract traffic", even if they are devoid of morals. :rolleyes:

Of course I am. If I had no fans this forum would be deserted. I depend on people choosing sammyboy over other competing platforms when it comes to making an on line presence. That's why I'm willing to kowtow to everybody here.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Wahahaha!

flip_flops.jpg