• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terrorist trouble in Malaysia

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats one thing harry got right, the McDonald house bombers, harry did a simple and effective thing to live up to his hatchet man reputation.
gantung them, problem solved.

unlike the ATM, who are now playing hide and seek with a bunch of pinoys.

If this is how the mudland performs, I have to discount them as a credible state with the force of will to do what it takes to protect their cuntry.

Another case of mudland underperformance.
The same thing happened to Singapore when it was part of Malaysia. Terrorists planted bombs in Telok Kurau and McDonald House in Orchard Road.

However, since Singapore gained its independence, LKY has created a far more secure environment. For that, I will be forever grateful.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats one thing harry got right, the McDonald house bombers, harry did a simple and effective thing to live up to his hatchet man reputation.
gantung them, problem solved.

unlike the ATM, who are now playing hide and seek with a bunch of pinoys.

If this is how the mudland performs, I have to discount them as a credible state with the force of will to do what it takes to protect their cuntry.

Another case of mudland underperformance.

Mudland is fighting them successfully

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To b fair mudland is far larger n borders more porous. After this conflict their generals will have real combat experience...saf ? Perhaps if we ask nicely, they will let us land a company of commandos to get some hide n seek experience

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
To b fair mudland is far larger n borders more porous. After this conflict their generals will have real combat experience...saf ? Perhaps if we ask nicely, they will let us land a company of commandos to get some hide n seek experience

They would laugh. Malaysia is geared to fight. They have MLRS in johor.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
good one amoeba. :smile:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy trouble. Wait till they say through some obscure source that they used to own Singapore b4 Sang Nila Utama

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder if the pinoy and Malaysian in Singapore will fight each other once the war starts...another risk we have to bear for complicating the social fabric of the country.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we should hope tengku abdul rahman's descendants' don't pull the same stunt on singapore.

Sang Nila Utama who named this place Temasek descendants? or the Sultan of Johor.."He offered to recognize Hussein as the rightful Sultan of Johor and provide him with a yearly payment; in return, Hussein would grant the British the right to establish a trading post on Singapore. A formal treaty was signed on 6 February 1819 and modern Singapore was born"

Are we still paying the SUltan of Johor for the lease of SINgapore? like the Malaysian Government is paying the nominal payment to the Sultun of Sulu for North Borneo? ( Sabah) which in the past was leased to Rajah James Brooke, the white Rajah...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at the issue from a legal point of view, sulu does have a rightful claim on Sabah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's original sultan should also march up to the Istana with a group of armed followers and reclaim his right to rule.
Drive those usurpers out! :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why when you depose a king, ensure that his descendants are all dead. Kill the children, leave no one spared.
Never let them roam about in exile.

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. :wink:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's original sultan should also march up to the Istana with a group of armed followers and reclaim his right to rule.
Drive those usurpers out! :mad:

I use to stay near the Sultan palace; a place call Sultan Gate.

Sultan children sell off the land and all shophouse own by the Sultan by a mere $25m in the late 80s. It should be worth $500m at least base on today valuation.
the place is near Beach Road. The Palace is now a Museum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use to stay near the Sultan palace; a place call Sultan Gate.

Sultan children sell off the land and all shophouse own by the Sultan by a mere $25m in the late 80s. It should be worth $500m at least base on today valuation.
the place is near Beach Road. The Palace is now a Museum.
i think they still get an allowance from govt.......but few hundred dollars a year.......more pathetic than the $5K ringgit that sulu sultan gets..........and when the current generation mati the payment stops liao......