• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum points revamp?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are only few that start a thread for mischief. As for postings, just to need to focus on a usual few. Try what you can as you do have a life outside this forum. See how it goes.

I am against the removal of the whole thread to the trivia section. But perhaps, I can try and moved the quarrel postings within a thread to the trivia. This is what I have always wanted to do. Let me try for one week and see if the forum become more orderly.

Added: And I certainly hope Sam gives the mod the power to temp ban. There are always people who needs the hard way to wake them up. Just give us the power and if we abused it, take it back and fire us. Simple as that.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need the establishment and their supporters to air their views and that why you are here. This then provides fairness in any discussion.

You must be reading my posts through opposition colored glasses. I do not represent the establishment.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was about to. You should also realise that this forum has provided voice to certain causes which would not see light of day elsewhere for obvious reasons.

Screwball, you should give your 2 cents comments about that dumbfuck fishypie, he thinks Drifter on his side and he thinks his words carry weights here, lol.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#scroobal

why are you picking on kopisai once more
you called me a liar and a hypocrite before
i challenged you and i let it go....
now you called me a moron
a destroyer of this forum..
i say fcuk you lah scroobal!
don't be a bloody shitty intellectual hypocrite!!!
shit on your head lah!!!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What else can you do here besides por ah Leong lampa, use his name and taunt people? Lol

Absolute disgrace :biggrin:
Mind You, i taunt nobody..perhaps onLy to some Kiamsiap parasite Like You; aLways think that there aRe Freebies'
in this WorLd..LOL.

Wonderbra

Minus points for bad behaviour, intentionally and maliciously going off topic.

Mods given infraction powers to trigger minus points

i thought the infraction power is for the senior members, but most senior became warlords and they even terrorised moderators. it was a low down. will mods be overworked to death with this new Karma engine?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His comments are relevant. I did mention the appointment of the mods and he is addressing that point. We are notorious for our freedom of speech and you are struggling to grasp it. There are only a few that are operating outside the reservation but because of their clones it appears that are many.

Laksa has been a prominent and well respected contributor for his incisive but hard comments and this is the forum for it. Its people like him that make this forum work and it has been chugging along with a few hiccups and going into its 14th year. Sam made the mould that the rest are using. Don't be confused by the hubris, morons like kopiuncle and company and the lack of order of the usual form.

We need the establishment and their supporters to air their views and that why you are here. This then provides fairness in any discussion.

I have to admit that i really admire you and your words. So much more powerful than my expletives. How many times have you caused members jumping up and down without a single vulgar word? :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, honestly your contribution in the main is more relevant for stomp. The freedom of speech part is being stretched quite ridiculously. I am sure by now you should have sensed the vibes and note the frequency of your threads landing in the trivia folder. You are seriously the odd one out. I don't think anyone comes even close to you in the last decade.

Cant you see Sam is trying hard to get rid of this Laujiao mentaLity which quite of you have in this Forum ?..:cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, honestly your contribution in the main is more relevant for stomp. The freedom of speech part is being stretched quite ridiculously. I am sure by now you should have sensed the vibes and note the frequency of your threads landing in the trivia folder. You are seriously the odd one out. I don't think anyone comes even close to you in the last decade.

a saint trying to preach
targeting on someone who is harmless
untouched are the warlords and the cyber bullies
what hypocrisy !