• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What was it that lead Sam parachuting tail in as a moderator?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol!! true.. now still in bunk tcss sio hun ki.. waiting for other coy to cease fire

Last edited:

SichuanMeiMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol!! true.. now still in bunk tcss sio hun ki.. waiting for other coy to cease fire

This is for you nah....I just took it...
j8gxn4.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all should have noticed a recurring pattern with LeongSam. He doesn't think too far ahead when making his plans. It is like playing a game of chess. He will just look at the next move. Can I take this knight or can I take this pawn? If can, he will just sapu and bears the collateral damage.

The Sex Forum was doing so well. He sold it for a small gain and gloated for a long time over this fact. The present forum ran out of funds, so, after being in denial for a long time, he started the donation programme in exchange for points. See what problems this had brought to the forum that required a recent B52 carpet bombing operation. The appointment of the three mods was just another step in this one-move at a time chess game.

How can he move the forum forward from here? What to do with the reputation system and the donation programme? Some people who have paid money for points are demanding their money back. Of course, legally speaking, there is no need to yield to this because it is a donation programme and the points awarded were just a bonus which they get to keep anyway except that what is point of these points if you cannot infract? The other thing is it is a case of bad faith if after paying for all these and expecting an instant attainment of power, you are left with only a paper gain. It would be extremely difficult in future to embark again on a voluntary donation programme. A real headache and arse ache this one.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they spend 20 bucks on this
katana_by_nerowulf-d30fyh4.jpg

but overnight, sam leong switch it this
400461476_617.jpg

so an refund is fair

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people who have paid money for points are demanding their money back. Of course, legally speaking, there is no need to yield to this because it is a donation programme and the points awarded were just a bonus which they get to keep except that what is point of these points if you cannot infract?

You missed me there...please show the link where any member has ever asked for the return of donations? Donations were given freely without any demands for privileges and special treatment. If there were any it is up to the host to do as he pleases whether he should continue or otherwise.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed me there...please show the link where any member has ever asked for the return of donations? Donations were given freely without any demands for privileges and special treatment. If there were any it is up to the host to do as he pleases whether he should continue or otherwise.

That is why I said the points were given as a bonus. No case here for refund. But it is bad faith nevertheless.