• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What was it that lead Sam parachuting tail in as a moderator?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many members who have been here much longer and contributed substantially
just to name a few, Kingrant, Golden Dragon, Scroobal, Zeddy, Zhihau, JW 5, Street, Jar, pow, Chon, TFBH, Confuseous and including those I left out, why Tail?
What has he contributed?
Is it because he has acquired the PAP art of spinning and carrying balls?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, German volunteered. Of course, he had the 'credential'. Boss wanted this to have more PAP views and German agreed to speak and act for the PAP. Boss like that, so he got the role.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many members who have been here much longer and contributed substantially
just to name a few, Kingrant, Golden Dragon, Scroobal, Zeddy, Zhihau, JW 5, Street, Jar, pow, Chon, TFBH, Confuseous and including those I left out, why Tail?
What has he contributed?
Is it because he has acquired the PAP art of spinning and carrying balls?

You can find all the answers to your questions in this thread from Sam: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?146341-Housekeeping-to-reduce-size-of-database

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, German volunteered. Of course, he had the 'credential'. Boss wanted this to have more PAP views and German agreed to speak and act for the PAP. Boss like that, so he got the role.

Your boss learned something from Ramseth. Throw shit at the fan, turn it on and stand back to watch the fun.........

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is why he parachuted you in and not the other more deserving members?

Who are you to decide who is more deserving? And actually Sam answered that too, just read the whole thread...

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are you to decide who is more deserving?

I am not the owner how can I decide?
I am curious in what you have that the others don't
Is it because your palms are nimbler and tenderer?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam leong are bi-polar and unpredictable. He used some clone to insult the opposition supporters, and yet let them use his forum as an platform for airing their grievance.

He claim to live in toa payoh, yet most likely he is in NZ. He claim he is not chinese, an persian mix, but most likely he is chinese and yet his numerous venomous spurs on chinese made no sense.

He is one complicated person.

Who is the real sam leong, is it a silver lining playbook?

Last edited:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam leong are bi-polar and unpredictable. He used some clone to insult the opposition supporters, and yet let them use his forum as an platform for airing their grievance.

He claim to live in toa payoh, yet most likely he is in NZ. He claim he is not chinese, an persian mix, but most likely he is chinese and yet his numerous venomous spurs on chinese made no sense.

He is one complicated person.

Who is the real sam leong, is it a silver lining playbook?
I am Samuel Leong! hehehe :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who the fuck is this nigger tail?

Shouldn't one be at least well known or at least been posting on a forum for say 6 months to 1 yr. Common sense.