• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worst place you ever been to

AlvaGilboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India is worst places to visit in Asia continent. As These places are not well organized , hard to travel, bad security issues etc.
Alot of factors lay behind my opposition against visiting these countries.It all depends uon personal likes and dislikes.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never had any real problems in my travels as I mostly go along with whatever I come across. The least desirable place I've ever visited was Pakistan. Nothing to look forward to there. No women, no booze, no pubs, no entertainment. Hotel I stayed in at Lahore was jostled by earthquake tremors frequently the entire night (the locals seem to accept that as normal) and as a result power supply is interrupted frequently. Don't live in a hotel room above fourth floor because you'll have to walk each time the power is cut and the elevators don't work. Even watching TV in the hotel room you get interrupted by the power cuts. I was there for a business trip to visit a fertilizer plant, there are no other reasons I can think of ever going to visit Pakistan.

Cheers!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
least desirable place I've ever visited was Pakistan. Nothing to look forward to there. No women, no booze, no pubs, no entertainment. Hotel I stayed in at Lahore was jostled by earthquake tremors frequently the entire night (the locals seem to accept that as normal) and as a result power supply is interrupted frequently.
Karachi's no better. No nothing. OJ was everybody's tipple. Real beer came in wrapped in newspaper (only for the priviledged few foreigners). And this was before US targeted hotels for suicide bombs.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a large city of so many people, Karachi is quite devoid of life. Nothing to do or see there. Looking up at the sky in Karachi, I noticed what seemed like vultures circling up there. Must be some dead donkey or camel laying dead somewhere below. I took a domestic flight from Karachi to Lahore and whilst in flight, Pakistan beat India in a cricket match which was announced by the pilot. The passengers started clapping in joy, that was the most eventful happening in my entire trip there. Not a golfer, but apparently the golf course by the hotel I stayed at in Lahore was the highest golf course in the world and homeground of the Mujahideen. I hear the the golf played there is the fastest game of golf in the world!

Cheers!

Karachi's no better. No nothing. OJ was everybody's tipple. Real beer came in wrapped in newspaper (only for the priviledged few foreigners). And this was before US targeted hotels for suicide bombs.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking up at the sky in Karachi, I noticed what seemed like vultures circling up there. Must be some dead donkey or camel laying dead somewhere below. ...highest golf course in the world and homeground of the Mujahideen. I hear the the golf played there is the fastest game of golf in the world!
Highlight (if you can call it that) of my Karachi do eons ago, was a dinner up on some hill restaurant. Great oven naan with chicken tikka etc. Would have been perfect if wine was on table instead of OJ.

On your tee off miss, better that over some drones attack on mujahideen:p