• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone here trained in MMA?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am trained in chemical gases, taser weapons and lethal weapons. So MMA is considered amateur.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MMA comprises of a few disciplines....so as long as you are trained in 2 or more of the popular martial arts can be considered MMA liao

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The rules of MMA differ slightly from one promotion to the next because each fighting organization can create unique rules. For example, the regulations for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) may differ slightly from the rules for Strikeforce. These are the basic rules for mma

1)No groin attacks.

2)No knees to the head on a grounded opponent.

3)No strikes to the back of the head or the spine.

4)No head butts. (Sorry, soccer fans.)

5)No eye gouging.

6)No fish hooking.

7)No fingers in an opponent’s orifices. (Eww!)

8)No biting.

9)No hair pulling. (Besides, that’s so second grade.)

10)No strikes or grabbing of the throat.

11)No manipulation of the fingers or toes.

12)No intentional grabbing of the ring or cage.

13) No intentional throwing of your opponent outside of the ring or cage. (That stuff belongs in professional wrestling.)

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666 you can fuck off! grounding and pounding your own ass with your mother's dildo is not counted as MMA

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I can take you on anytime anywhere in the octagonal. My Jiu Jitsua nd Muay Thai skills are far far superior than your Kung Fool bullshit only good for beating up ladyboys!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Dana White was right to cakk kung fu a fool's martial arts!:oIo::oIo::oIo: