• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Am Attacked By Paid WP Internet Brigade!

SanShuPo

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened ? i want to know. please... :smile:

clinton666. so poor thing. left with 1 point only in his darkest hour. :biggrin:

His darkest hour was in the red. Not one point. I was the first one to notice when he posted. He was not zapped. He was being adjusted :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the one who zapped him to 1 was sleaguepunter.
as for those who zapped him before that, I'm still investigating, akan datang........................

you are indeed a great clone hunter
pls tell me who are the PAP IB
and who are the WP IB too...if you wish to

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1? I wonder who zapped him until so jialat....

I put my nick big big when I zap him to 1. The mtf make me tulan because he use the two child policy for hid BS. I normally fark care his rants but I will not stay quiet if he use the two child policy to advance his nonsense. As for who zap him before and after me, I have no idea but he farking deserved it.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More great gifs of Zorro Lim:

tdpf0.gif
9KjcG.gif

txYtl.gif
YqyrZ.gif

IjexY.gif

Special bonus, Kee Chiu dance.

zpTCs.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
More great gifs of Zorro Lim:

YqyrZ.gif

To be honest the ministers antics don't piss me off as much as those of "por lam par" balls carriers that surround them trying to score brownie points.

Take this video for example... who are all those fuckers and fuckees willing to make utter fools of themselves in public. Even prostitutes have a sense of shame and confine their leg spreading to the privacy of a brothel or a hotel room.

[video=youtube;CTMMRrxx-Ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug[/video]

This is the fuck face that irritates me the most....

porlumpar.jpg