• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vietnam Trip Free & Easy

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The WaTER pUPPET Show in Hanoi is a MUST SEE!!! BOOK EARLY!!!!
Mua Roi Nuoc.......A very unique and traditional puppet show...a world first and a world MUST SEE in Hanoi...very very interesting: the music, the story line, the singing and uniquely Vietnamese...a great and wonderful people...don't forget, they defeated Uncle Sam. Go to the museum and see for yourself - the disgraced bombers!!!

104080315.Bj3r74xS.jpg

104080322.pS7YGvfK.jpg

103928590.UlMVMdaz.jpg

103928573.tR0tLjGc.jpg

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, nice pictorial of your vietnam trip. I am planning to go Hanoi as well, would like to know where and how much to get mobile broadband for Ipad 4? Those with nanosim one. Please be detailed and is it possible to get it right at the airport? Thank you very much..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hello, nice pictorial of your vietnam trip. I am planning to go Hanoi as well, would like to know where and how much to get mobile broadband for Ipad 4? Those with nanosim one. Please be detailed and is it possible to get it right at the airport? Thank you very much..

I only heard about iPad Air and not iPad 4 :confused: