• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My first post here - North Indonesia

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Happy Birthday Brother. Heres mine for you :biggrin:

2qa7bl2.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Thanks buddy. Main course? Main course will be going home for main course. Joking la, here's the main course

Salmon with squeezed lemon juice - fantastic.

The fillet not so much for me (rarely eat beef)

Cheers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After looking at the pictures, I realised that our taste bud is quite similar :biggrin:

Do you have a belly like me as well :p

Got no idea how your belly's like but mine's from too many years of beer abuse

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had a good lunch at Soto Kurus restaurant really like this type of soto, check out the restaurant and the food spread. Other than the two bowls of soto yo see in the video the rest are standard items on the table and just pay what you eat.

[video=youtube;1oFmzqctVds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oFmzqctVds[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had a great dinner with my staff tonight, total 8 of us. See the spread

20130301_203443.jpg

Had 5 crabs, 3 fishes, 3 types of prawns, squids, 3 bintang tower beer, 3 types of veges, 2 types of shells etc etc all for only S$205, lets have a look

20130301_202421.jpg

20130301_202500.jpg

20130301_202427.jpg

20130301_202525.jpg

20130301_202441.jpg

20130301_202452.jpg

20130301_203155.jpg

20130301_203213.jpg

20130301_202542.jpg

20130301_203240.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg! look at the spread! holi geesus muther f*cking gawd! that spread can give anyone a religious experience. :eek: :biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 9 days of isolation in northern Jakarta, today, my birthday finally decided to go downtown for a nice meal. So ended up in Plaza Indonesia's Bistro Baron. Of course my wine is important a Ridgeback Cab Franc, right dryness between mid to full.

Belated Birthday greetings bro! Do go slow on the rich food and wine though.:wink:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
omg! look at the spread! holi geesus muther f*cking gawd! that spread can give anyone a religious experience. :eek: :biggrin:

Nothing gone to waste, the 5 male sales guys really can eat. It was month end closing and sales record was made so they boys deserved a good and hearty meal. What we don't see here in the photo was a bottle of 1L Hennessy cognac. Ok ok ok I'm a devil but 4 of them muslims could really drink.

Belated Birthday greetings bro! Do go slow on the rich food and wine though.:wink:

Thanks buddy for the wishes.

Will be leaving for Bangkok this noon time.

Last edited: