• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you strike $10 mil toto this friday..

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are assuming that one person would strike all 10m. Extremely unlikely but I like to fantasize.

I would first dump the money inside a bank account and give myself a six month moratorium to cool down. Not allowed to touch the money. Also not telling anyone.

After that, would first cook up some cock and bull reasons about some successful business ventures and start paying off my housing loan. Maybe make some investment. That's about it. Would not want money to change me too much.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will use it all to buy condo apartments in geylang and rent out to China mei meis. Of course, I will install pin-hole cameras at every corner, including bathrooms. And everyday, I will watch my own 'reality TV' and surf SBF. Good life, I think.

ShaoKahn

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z9PmFlJa4Ko?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RunRoad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will run road

Buy PR status in Malaysia (US$2 million) and/or Thailand (10 million Thai baht = S$415k)

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy a nice piece of quiet country estate somewhere in europe, get a meaningful job and live my life there till im no more.

Last edited: