• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foul smelling tap water at Yishun HDB block

Athena

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foul smelling tap water at Yishun HDB block

By Ng Lian Cheong, Tan Qiuyi | Posted: 19 February 2013 2134 hrs

display_image.php

Residents at an HDB block in Yishun Avenue 11 reported that their tap water has been giving off a foul smell.

SINGAPORE: Residents at an HDB block in Yishun Avenue 11 reported that their tap water has been giving off a foul smell.

Water agency PUB said tests on water samples from the block show the water is safe for drinking.

It has since given the block's three water tanks a thorough cleaning.

Residents said the problem started on February 14.

One resident who stayed at the ninth floor said she developed rashes.

"On Friday, I found rashes on my body, and it got worse on Sunday. It was very itchy. On Monday, I went to see a doctor," said Lin Hui Min.

- CNA/fa

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Dark Waters" all over again.

I'm sure the water has hair, skin flakes, finger nails, toe nails and shreds of skin tissue as well.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donch worry sinkies! Vikram Nair will be activated again very soon...

water6jpg1305858098377-data.jpg

Cheers!!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Water agency PUB said tests on water samples from the block show the water is safe for drinking.

Yep. The same PUB which declared Newater to be completely safe despite a lack of data showing the long-term effects of drinking reclaimed waste water.