• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my running maid

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a sad revelation!

my pinay maid of 5 yrs is finally quitting. she is running away with an ang mo.this real episode is real and would blow the mind off if i were to share the field report :biggrin:

a bit on the cv of the pinay maid. she's single mum who's probably a lesbian or a bi and has 4 kids from at least 2 husbands in flilipin and was hibernating in our humble landed home until the last cny when she broke news that she was quitting and running away with new found ang mo loverboy.

jialat!! the wifey's now in shock and blank.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what should jut, jut. where should curve, curve, why u think the ang mo fell for her? she showed the pic of the ang mo and that upset the wifey further cos ang mo was one helluva shuai ge or hunk!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just wondering....whether the ang mo knew that running away with her meant towing behind 4 kids from at least 3 previous exes.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what should jut, jut. where should curve, curve, why u think the ang mo fell for her? she showed the pic of the ang mo and that upset the wifey further cos ang mo was one helluva shuai ge or hunk!
Dun worry, ang mohs here are 2nd class citizens ans losers in their own country, your maid will come back and beg to work for you in 3 months time.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there anyway to enlighten the running maid so that she would realise that there is no light from the other end of the ang mo's dick?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ever under-estimate the maid; when u are at work or holidaying.
Even on her off-day or even when she goes on errand.
Mr Lee, yr bed may hv been used....hahahaha

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why your wife shock? Because even a maid vcan get ang moh while she cannot?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
just wondering....whether the ang mo knew that running away with her meant towing behind 4 kids from at least 3 previous exes.

6 months and she will come crawling back...besides work permit they dont give long term pass right?

then again this is the New Sinkapore...with foreigners...anything is possible

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why your wife shock? Because even a maid vcan get ang moh while she cannot?

shock becos she realised that pinay maid had hidden prowess. now when she looks at me, it send shiver up my spine....got very cheem meaning gaze :p
blank becos she felt betrayed after treating the maid so nice all these years. now when i look at her, i also send shivers up her spine cos the maid told her she would be moving out to stay with her bevy of lesbians pinay frens.

@@ it looks like a best serial to beat all the recent RA21 news in town.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
@@ it looks like a best serial to beat all the recent RA21 news in town.

If you have the time, do up the script and sell it to a producer and director, loh. Ang mos will like such stories of cross national liaisons with sub plots of same sex folickings and undertones of a mother's sacrifice for her children to obtain the green cards. Earn back some compensation for the shock and sufferings you, your wife and family have undergone in the hands of this itchy xxx.

Good luck and good scripting....:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They don't have a womens charter wherever he is from. So the maid may actually be downgrading, if he decides to dump her.

Having a maid is like marriage. It doesn't always work out so no need to get upset :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. cavey, stopping worrying about the cheap white prick.
2. it is just another loser that picks on the pinoy maid:biggrin:
3. it just wants a foc whore cum hole to bonk to its convenience.
4. do you think it will support her family back in pinoyland?
5. there is no love but the so-called lust.
6. your maid could also be "sold" as some whore when she lands on the foreign soil.
7. i can bet on it that your maid did kosong homework on the white dick's background.
8. thinking that she strikes gold:rolleyes:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
isn't it good for her. getting married and don't have to work as maid anymore, well one hopes at least

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most pinoy maids are very sexually active and attractive
they have that CFM look - flirtatious and well endowned
they are very fierce in bed attacking and devouring you like a predtor
they are the attackers and they will not let you go
so running away with the angmoh is no surprise
many expatriates here marry their filipino maids
they thought it's cheaper this way
but in the end it it more expensive
many are old expatriates and most died standing:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
filipino maids are very versatile
they can take on the boss
they can take on the employer
they can take on the newspaper boy
the bangladeshi worker ,the indian coolie
the security guard, the old karang guni uncle
the young delivery man ,the construction worker
the fishmonger, the butcher, the vegetable seller
the provision ship uncle, the seven 11 boy..
they have their ways
all these people are easily enticed into her cave
at a price of course....quite often the master's bedroom:smile: