• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT driver did it again

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151305934157308" width="720" height="1280" frameborder="0"></iframe>

"She does it everyday, even in the morning. She horned my friend this morning and the residents screamed at her. She just dun care." - Amaline Yang

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I throw ice cube from above at inconsiderate arseholes like these to dent their fucking cars. Ice melts, no evidence. Haha.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I throw ice cube from above at inconsiderate arseholes like these to dent their fucking cars. Ice melts, no evidence. Haha.

She doesn't need ice cubes. She needs a hand grenade with the safety ring pulled off.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That Sinkie lady looks very prosperous. The PAP must be feeding its citizens very well.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait a minute... this happened just this morning right? I think I've heard the same horn sounds faintly in the distance. :biggrin:

That bitch in the car has issues that need a good sorting out. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Never know now a days Toyotas look like Audi

Vios.png

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
mazda 3 derserved to be horned.

think the entire place is your grandfather carpark?

cbkias sinkies should look at themselves first before complaining about others.

Last edited: