• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ha ha ha...hong lim protest...WP poeple tiok warning got go got sack

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha yuo all here me frist. Got nues come out wp ofifce todya so I fsater fsater coem hree gvie teh nues . low and sylbia got give woning to wp poeple. No go Hong lim tmorow. If go and no listem him and herslfe sitll daer go Hnog lim he and sylbia sack theis poeple fporm wp.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha yuo all here me frist. Got nues come out wp ofifce todya so I fsater fsater coem hree gvie teh nues . low and sylbia got give woning to wp poeple. No go Hong lim tmorow. If go and no listem him and herslfe sitll daer go Hnog lim he and sylbia sack theis poeple fporm wp.

You can type properly or not :biggrin:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wauhahhaa!!! maybe dyslexic or something...:confused:

It's actually a big problem in Singapore. LWL and LKY were both dyslexic.

I have a friend who is trained in this and she gives tuition to those kids. You wanna guess how much per hour?

$70/hour :*:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have a friend who is trained in this and she gives tuition to those kids. You wanna guess how much per hour?

many of these people are actually very brilliant and talented.
my niece is dyslexic and she is very brilliant and multi-talented.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN, learn to spell first instead of trying so hard to act cute.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you frien is a Jude babe, ask her go zeh tai, min $100/hr. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this could be a ploy for csj to gauge the number of goons that he could manipulate and magnify into something more chaotic for his next sinister public protest. then again, the pap could be watching the outcome and plan their next strategy. in the end, it might only help the paps to prepare themselves to counteract.

the whole thing doesn't make much sense or create any statement. the only and practical way is to vote 'em out in the next GE.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

That how you get 7 MPs in parliament. You go to Hong Lim you get negative one hundred MPs

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check the post history of wpwhistleblower. Was quite active during certain times, especially during the Hougang by-election.

If this is the quality of cyber shill the PAP sends here, I am not impressed.

What's the matter? Not enough budget to at least send a non-dyslexic one? :rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

judging from your points as indication of your credibioity.....less than zero.... is your cock long enough to touch your anus u cheebyekiah?

if it is then you can jolly well go fuck yourself.....dont let tuayapeh use his buddy's horse face's staff to shove up your arse so high you need to pick your nose to pull it out ....

NBCCB PAP IB CHEEBYE KIAHS!!

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
judging from your points as indication of your credibioity.....less than zero.... is your cock long enough to touch your anus u cheebyekiah?

if it is then you can jolly well go fuck yourself.....dont let tuayapeh use his buddy's horse face's staff to shove up your arse so high you need to pick your nose to pull it out ....

NBCCB PAP IB CHEEBYE KIAHS!![/QUOTE]

Tuayapeh is indeed Tuayapeh. Peifu Peifu.